Horvath

Default Stupid things said by liberals

Stupid Things Said By Liberals

December 15, 2003

Here's a list of some of the many dumb things libs said about Saddam's
captu

Robin Wright, Los Angeles Times: This isn't going to transform the
situation.
Joe Klein, TIME: Another terrorist attack on
America would completely change this dynamic.
Dennis Kucinich: No big deal, we've got to end the occupation of Iraq.
Campbell Brown, NBC: This should help President Bush.
MSNBC: The insurgents are too well organized to quit.
Paula Zahn and Aaron Brown, CNN: Bush had better not gloat.
Dan Rather, CBS (Paraphrased as he's impossible to understand):
Think how poor Saddam must feel after being dragged from his hole!
CNN: Iraqis don't care. There are gas lines and not enough
electricity. Besides,
why'd it take so long to get this one bearded guy who's not running
anything?
John F-ing Kerry: It's a good day for Iraqis but Americans are still
going to die.
Yasser Arafat, taking a page away from Tom Daschle: I am saddened.
NPR: Repeated the no-gas, no-water, no-oil misery line.
Best - Evan Thomas, Newsweek: In a land where pride and dignity
mean everything, the images of Saddam are clearly intended to shame.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Milos Forman

The dumbest thing I ever heard from a liberal was one who called himself a
"Compassionate Conservative" and he went on to create the biggest growth in
government in 60 years, the largest entitlement package in history, the
quickest enaction of state police powers, signed free speech limiting
legislation that he himself was unconstitutional, signed economy destroying
tarriff legislation and leaves the borders wide open for illegal immigrants.
If it looks like a Democrat, smells like a Democrat and quacks like a
Democrat - it's a Democrat!

Vote Gridlock! Save America!

"Horvath" wrote in message
[...]

Simple Simon

Barry Goldwater = John Dean. Both of them represent
the extreme ends of the political spectrum. While Goldwater
was at the conservative end, Dean is at the radical liberal
end of the spectrum. Both are the same in that they are(were)
unelectable.

Milos, one of these days you are going to wake up and smell
the roses that since conservatism is about as popular as
liberalism the only viable solution is something in the middle.

George Bush is in the middle. He's conservative when it comes
to the government's primary duty to protect the country and
he's moderate to liberal when it comes to giving the populace
what they want - handouts from the government at the expense
of the military/industrial complex. Mr. Bush lives in the real
world. I wish you would join us there.

S.Simon

"Horvath" wrote in message
[...]

Milos Forman

Simple Simon:

You have taken too many government pills. When the effects wear off
hopefully you will see as clearly as I.

Government handouts breed dependence. Dependence breds sloth.

Senator Goldwater is not the same as or equivalent to John Dean. Dean has no
principals, no moral compass. He simply opposes Bush and Republicans in
general. Senator Goldwater is known for his principals and moral compass.
Goldwater stood for individual liberty and the Constitution. He is THE
Conservative by which all others are judged. I do not care about the
popularity of Conservatism, I care about what is right. Right by my own
standards, the standards of an independent, self reliant man. If one accepts
popularity as the metric for political or moral direction, in the right time
and place, one would find the soles of his feet sore from excessive goose
stepping.
Senator Goldwater was merely the torch bearer, not the torch. The torch has
been passed on and again it will burn bright.
Remember, circumstance does not make the man, it reveals him.

"The government that has the power to grant you everything also has the
power to take it all away"

Barry Goldwater

"Horvath" wrote in message
[...]

felton

Should we assume you are referring to *Howard* Dean rather than John
Dean, of Watergate fame? I doubt that Howard would want to be
confused with one of Tricky Dick's cohorts. Just checking.