Thom Stewart

Default OT Well done 4 th Infintry!!

Well Done 4th Inif. Job well done. You got the Rat and no injuries.

You've made America Proud and I'm sure the good people of Iraq thankful

PROUD OF YOU

Ole Thom

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Well, this isn't their fault. It's Bushy's and Rumy's. They're now taking
credit for something the military did. What lowlifes.

Geeee Jonathan in his speech Sunday the first thing he did was give
credit the the armed forces. Guess you missed it huh?

Even though he is the Commander and Chief.

Joe

"Milos Forman" wrote in message
nk.net...
Ahem, you are forgetting the 400 or so who paid the ultimate price to get

us
to the point to apprehend the man.

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Well Done 4th Inif. Job well done. You got the Rat and no injuries.

You've made America Proud and I'm sure the good people of Iraq thankful

PROUD OF YOU

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

No I didn't miss it. However, I promise you that he
will spare no expense on his re-election campain
championing his "success," all the while forgetting about
the lousy planning he and Runny did before they got
there.

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
No I didn't miss it. However, I promise you that he
will spare no expense on his re-election campain
championing his "success," all the while forgetting about
the lousy planning he and Runny did before they got
there.

Johnathan I hate all the money that is spent in politics as well.

Did you have a better plan to get Saddam? Just curious.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Thom Stewart

Default OT Well done 4 th Infantry!!

Ahem Milo,

I'm not forgetting the 400+ lives it cost
I'm also not forgetting the thousands of life it cost us to get
"Hitler", are you?

Again; GREAT JOB, 4th, Great job!! and while I'm at it a Great Job by
all our Armed Forces for the things that you have done for the World in
the short time that you have done it;

WELL DONE I say with real pride for you

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

Right on!

It's good news that they caught him, but the violence against our forces
is probably going to increase in the short run.