Jonathan Ganz

Default "Hate America First"

Actually, you need to be a bit careful with how you phrase it
and how real the perceived threat is. If you're in Florida and
I'm in NZ, and you say, "I'm going to punch you in the nose
this afternoon," not much of threat is implied. However, if
you said something similar and the person lived next door,
then your threat could be perceived quite differently.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Shut up or I'll punch you in the nose!

I have every right to say that!

S.Simon

"The Carrolls" wrote in message

Inciting an action, such as a riot or similar act, or inflaming

anothers
passions to cause them to act upon your suggestion is still not a right

you
have.
"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Spitting on someone on the internet is a figure of speech.

Duh!

SSimon

"The Carrolls" wrote in message

Ya don't have the right to assult them, spitting on some one is

assult.
"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Illogical. I have every right to express how I feel about them
as long as you maintain they have every right to talk the trash
they talk. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

S.Simon

"The Carrolls" wrote in message
Ya know, I've had family members die to protect the RIGHT to

feel as
you
wish about this country, to say what tyou wish about this

country
and to
disagree with our leaders if one wishes. It is all part of what

makes
America great, and you show no patriotism speaking about

spitting on
those
who use their Constitution given right to state how they feel.
"Simple Simon" wrote in message
What would you prefer to call people who demean
everything their own country does to make sure
freedom doesn't become an antiquated term?

The "Hate America First" crowd truly wakes up
in the morning hating their country and goes to
bed at night hating their country and dreams
dreams of hatred toward their country. This
is how they are. They should be spat upon at
every opportunity because they deserve no
better treatment. Let them speak out, let them
make fools of themselves and let them become
objects of scorn. They reap as they sow.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

The only one using this header in all of his posts is Neal.

He's
just
like
Bush. Small minded, hate mongering anti-American Tribble

brained
toad
who
thinks no one can see he's only interested in himself.
The apologies to the sweet and innocent tribbles who don't

deserve
such
a mean
spirited association.

Capt RB-A True Patriot

hate speech Mad Dog Dave General 5 January 19th 04 06:19 PM
OT - Politics of hate won't beat Bush Simple Simon ASA 0 December 5th 03 01:44 AM
For Ganz and anybody else with MTV-shortened memories. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 22nd 03 07:20 AM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM