Bobsprit

Default "Hate America First"

The only one using this header in all of his posts is Neal. He's just like
Bush. Small minded, hate mongering anti-American Tribble brained toad who
thinks no one can see he's only interested in himself.
The apologies to the sweet and innocent tribbles who don't deserve such a mean
spirited association.

Capt RB-A True Patriot
Simple Simon

What would you prefer to call people who demean
everything their own country does to make sure
freedom doesn't become an antiquated term?

The "Hate America First" crowd truly wakes up
in the morning hating their country and goes to
bed at night hating their country and dreams
dreams of hatred toward their country. This
is how they are. They should be spat upon at
every opportunity because they deserve no
better treatment. Let them speak out, let them
make fools of themselves and let them become
objects of scorn. They reap as they sow.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

The only one using this header in all of his posts is Neal. He's just like
Bush. Small minded, hate mongering anti-American Tribble brained toad who
thinks no one can see he's only interested in himself.
The apologies to the sweet and innocent tribbles who don't deserve such a mean
spirited association.

Capt RB-A True Patriot

Bobsprit

What would you prefer to call people who demean

I don't call them anything. That's what makes me a true American. I don't have
the desperate need (as you do) to label everything and anyone not lined up with
my way of thinking.
That's why I'm truly a patriot.

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

I don't call them anything. That's what makes me a true American. I don't have
the desperate need (as you do) to label everything and anyone not lined up with
my way of thinking.
That's why I'm truly a patriot.

So besides being a member of the "Hate America First" crowd
you are now admitting you are also a liar? You don't call them anything?

Bwahahahahah. How many times have you labeled Mr. Bush who is
an American a murderer, killer etc?

What an asshole hypocrite and wannabe patriot, not to mention
'scum' you are.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

What is it with this "hate" word?
Disagree, dislike but hate?

"Hate" = "small minded" = "Neal"

RB

Bobsprit

Bwahahahahah. How many times have you labeled Mr. Bush who is
an American a murderer, killer etc?

Murderer is not a political label. It's an act that he DIRECTLY committed. He
is KILLING Americans (and others) by his actions. And doing so again and again.
That's the definition of Murder. Here's a little help for you....

Murder
1 : to kill (a human being) unlawfully and with premeditated malice
2 : to slaughter wantonly

Bush is a MURDERER. Period.

RB-A true Patriot
Bobsprit

What an asshole hypocrite and wannabe patriot, not to mention
'scum' you are.

Poor fella. And on a Coronado 27 no less!

Bwahhahahaha!

RB
felton

What you are seeing is what happens when one party controls the
"system". When we are blessed with "gridlock", the politicians are
forced to compromise somewhere in the middle, where most Americans are
comfortable. Unfortunately, the political parties are controlled by
the activists, who are generally the extremists. Moderates can't get
the nomination from their parties, so this is what we have. Normally
I would say that Bush would have little chance of being reelected for
any number of reasons, but don't sell the Democrats short. They will
end up nominating someone who is even worse, if that is possible.

I wonder what happened to the term limits that the Republicans
promised us in their "Contract with America"? I'll be voting to limit
the terms of as many as I am able in the next election.

Pray for gridlock.

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:30:56 +1100, Donny's Dilemma wrote:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:18:36 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

What would you prefer to call people who demean
everything their own country does to make sure
freedom doesn't become an antiquated term?

Oh, you mean the thinking people who can see what's happening to your
once proud tradition and values?

The "Hate America First" crowd truly wakes up
in the morning hating their country and goes to
bed at night hating their country and dreams
dreams of hatred toward their country. This
is how they are. They should be spat upon at
every opportunity because they deserve no
better treatment. Let them speak out, let them
make fools of themselves and let them become
objects of scorn. They reap as they sow.

S.Simon

What is it with this "hate" word?
Disagree, dislike but hate?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Simple Simon

What don't you get about the famous Clinton statement,
"It's the economy, stupid!". Clinton was often wrong
but he hit the nail right on the head with that assessment.
He was elected because he knew the validity of that
statement. I'm no admirer of the former President but
I give credit where credit is due. As far as Americans
are concerned, it IS the economy, stupid.

Bush has the economy in 2004. Bush wins by a landslide.
Game, set, match! Believe it.

S.Simon

wrote:

What would you prefer to call people who demean
everything their own country does to make sure
freedom doesn't become an antiquated term?

Oh, you mean the thinking people who can see what's happening to your
once proud tradition and values?

The "Hate America First" crowd truly wakes up
in the morning hating their country and goes to
bed at night hating their country and dreams
dreams of hatred toward their country. This
is how they are. They should be spat upon at
every opportunity because they deserve no
better treatment. Let them speak out, let them
make fools of themselves and let them become
objects of scorn. They reap as they sow.

S.Simon

What is it with this "hate" word?
Disagree, dislike but hate?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

felton

Perhaps, but I think most people are profoundly concerned about the
Iraq fiasco. Couple that with the deficits, foreign policy disasters,
the job situation and the general distrust of the current
administration and things don't look good for George. Although the
Dow has recovered, in large part, I don't think that is the measuring
stick of the economic well being of the average voter. It may reflect
the well being of the average multinational corporation, which seems
to be the constituency of this administration, but not the average
voter. Most people are wage earners, not investors. Trickle down
economics has never worked. It simply widens the divide between the
few at the top and the many at the bottom. Bogus gerrymandering and
the right wing propaganda machine won't prop this up forever. Things
have to swing back to the middle. I would probably be just as
uncomfortable if things swing too far left, but the ice is pretty thin
where this team has taken us.

hate speech Mad Dog Dave General 5 January 19th 04 05:19 PM
OT - Politics of hate won't beat Bush Simple Simon ASA 0 December 5th 03 12:44 AM
For Ganz and anybody else with MTV-shortened memories. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 22nd 03 07:20 AM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM