Lance Boyles

Default Throw the liberal out!

Vote for Dean and get that liberal Bush out of office.

Anonymous Sender

Vote for Dean and get that liberal Bush out of office.

You shouldn't call the president such a bad name. We all know liberal
means dickhead. Progressive is even worse.

Horvath

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:21:10 GMT, "Lance Boyles"
wrote this crap:

Vote for Dean and get that liberal Bush out of office.

Well, this gets my vote for "Stupidest comment of the day."

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.