BoatBanter.com

-   -   Throw the liberal out! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18690-throw-liberal-out.html)

Lance Boyles December 10th 03 03:21 AM

Throw the liberal out!

Vote for Dean and get that liberal Bush out of office.

Anonymous Sender December 10th 03 04:48 AM

Throw the liberal out!

Vote for Dean and get that liberal Bush out of office.

You shouldn't call the president such a bad name. We all know liberal
means dickhead. Progressive is even worse.

Horvath December 10th 03 12:11 PM

Throw the liberal out!

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:21:10 GMT, "Lance Boyles"
wrote this crap:

Vote for Dean and get that liberal Bush out of office.

Well, this gets my vote for "Stupidest comment of the day."

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.