Simple Simon

Default two-term president!

I have a better idea. Jonathan can send me the five dollars
right now and I will keep it because Bush will beat any
Democrat who attempts to run.

S.Simon

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
You two can send me the $5 and I'll hold it till a weiner is decided.

Scotty

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
OK.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I willing to bet you $5 (all that you can possibly afford to lose) that
you're
wrong. Why don't you take the bet?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Posted a bunch of crap from Moveon.org.

The one thing he forgot to post was:

TWO-TERM PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Ganz

Do you take PayPal? I wouldn't want you to have to wait for
a check.

Since I doubt you'd actually rip me off, I'm willing to accede to
this condition... sort of like a duel, where by the person throwing
down the gauntlet accepts weapon that the other person chooses.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Posted a bunch of crap from Moveon.org.

The one thing he forgot to post was:

TWO-TERM PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!!!

Licence to hire speedboat in Greece/Spain Sailor Cruising 102 April 24th 04 06:25 PM
boat hire 4 u UK Power Boats 2 August 6th 03 09:59 PM
Trailer Hire - advice rune UK Power Boats 0 August 4th 03 01:19 PM