Knumb Knuts

Default Sailing books/Christmas gift idea

Ahoy! I googled this group and came up with a few good sailing title ideas.
There were several references to "The Sailors Classics" but I couldn't find
the complete list of the classics anywhere. If somebody could post a link
to the list I would appreciate it or what you consider great sailing reads.
Looking more for the first person adventure/humor type books rather than
technical. Thanks and Happy Holidays