DSK

Default Remember Pearl Harbor!;

Thom Stewart wrote:

I Remembered. I went sailing today. Actually went yesterday evening and
came back today.

Cold!! Thank's goodness for the Pilothouse. Temp 41 Degrees. Wind damn
light. About 3 knots.

Doug, Thought a lot about you on the way back. BBQ'd Ribs on the way
back on the Heat Pal. Beautiful aroma sailing back. I was wondering if
you ever tried the Recipe?

So; "LET'S REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR!" And "DRINK TO THAT!"

You bet I remembered. Some of us at the marina were standing at attention
8am yesterday for hoisting the flag. Nobody said a word but we all knew
what we were there for.

I've never made BBQ ribs, can you cook them on the engine manifold
underway? I spent most of the day 1- walking the dog 2- working on our
heater system, which is finally showing signs of coming together.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

FS: 1975 Egg Harbor Sportfish in RI $40K or BO Joe Marketplace 0 May 10th 04 12:29 AM
OT - Remember the Alamo? John H General 8 March 13th 04 04:03 PM
Pearl Harbor Day Gould 0738 General 30 December 13th 03 07:05 PM
Native NW'ers might remember this... jps General 1 August 10th 03 09:57 PM
A Night to Remember Bobsprit ASA 2 July 19th 03 02:48 AM