Simple Simon

Default Fearless prediction

Miami Dolphins 31
New England Patriots 17

S.Simon

SAIL LOCO

Trains are a winter sport.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Scout

Hmm, it might be time to find my Eagles jacket and my big foam #1 hand.
Scout

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Miami Dolphins 31
New England Patriots 17

S.Simon

John Cairns

Default Brainless prediction

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Miami Dolphins 31
New England Patriots 17

S.Simon

Jeff Morris

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Miami Dolphins 31
New England Patriots 17

You're sports predictions are on a par with your weather predicting abilities.

New England Patriots 12
Miami Dolphins 0

Patriots are 11 and 2, have won 9 in a row. They clinched the AFC East and are
in first place in the AFC.

felton

Not so fast...they are still recounting in Florida. When all is said
and done, the Dolphins may have won

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 19:45:40 -0500, "Jeff Morris"
wrote:

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Miami Dolphins 31
New England Patriots 17

You're sports predictions are on a par with your weather predicting abilities.

New England Patriots 12
Miami Dolphins 0

Patriots are 11 and 2, have won 9 in a row. They clinched the AFC East and are
in first place in the AFC.

Tide Prediction Web Sites??? Butch Davis General 1 April 3rd 04 06:28 AM
My prediction may be correct!! Hanoi Jane ASA 0 October 16th 03 02:02 AM
Heavy Air Bobsprit ASA 132 September 25th 03 01:10 AM
Kudos to Simple Simon Simple Simon ASA 12 September 22nd 03 02:02 AM