BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fearless prediction (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18645-fearless-prediction.html)

Simple Simon December 7th 03 07:11 PM

Fearless prediction

Miami Dolphins 31
New England Patriots 17

S.Simon

SAIL LOCO December 7th 03 09:14 PM

Fearless prediction

Trains are a winter sport.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Scout December 7th 03 09:30 PM

Fearless prediction

Hmm, it might be time to find my Eagles jacket and my big foam #1 hand.
Scout

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Miami Dolphins 31
New England Patriots 17

S.Simon

John Cairns December 7th 03 10:06 PM

Brainless prediction

Jeff Morris December 8th 03 12:45 AM

Fearless prediction

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Miami Dolphins 31
New England Patriots 17

You're sports predictions are on a par with your weather predicting abilities.

New England Patriots 12
Miami Dolphins 0

Patriots are 11 and 2, have won 9 in a row. They clinched the AFC East and are
in first place in the AFC.

felton December 8th 03 03:14 AM

Fearless prediction

Not so fast...they are still recounting in Florida. When all is said
and done, the Dolphins may have won:)