SAIL LOCO

Default The Boob's electric winch

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Martin Baxter

SAIL LOCO wrote:

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Why would Blobbo need that, he never raises sails?

Now this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2444598458

He could use a few of!

Cheers
Marty
Bobsprit

Now this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2444598458

Finally! Something actually useful for those silly winch thingies!

RB
SAIL LOCO

Winch drink holder is totally stupid. Every time you need to trim or tack you
have to pick up your drink and then you can't sit it down because that adapter
is on the bottom. I guess it will work for motoring which is why the Boob
likes it.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Winch drink holder is totally stupid. Every time you need to trim or tack you
have to pick up your drink and then you can't sit it down because that adapter
is on the bottom.

Yeah, nobody ever anchors or just hangs out on their boat! Good call, Loco!
You remain a total idiot!

RB

The_navigator©

Good lord what a lubberly device.

Cheers MC

SAIL LOCO wrote:

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO

Yeah, nobody ever anchors or just hangs out on their boat! Good call,
Loco!
You remain a total idiot!

You think so........ I'd like to take a poll. Most people go sailing after
driving to their boat.
Gee, I must anchor at least 3 times a summer. I must spend too much time
sailing.
I've anchored more times in the BVIs than I've ever anchored my own boat.
Go away you'r the idiot.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

Good lord what a lubberly device.

The Boobster likes it. Case closed.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

You think so........ I'd like to take a poll. Most people go sailing after
driving to their boat.
Gee, I must anchor at least 3 times a summer. I must spend too much time
sailing.

Go ahead! Take the poll! You don't anchor because you don't sail anywhere, you
daysail and you just proved it. We anchored a lot last summer on our weekend
trips.
Daysailor!

Bwahahahahahaha!!

RB
Bobsprit

Good lord what a lubberly device.

The Boobster likes it. Case closed.

I have no drink holders in the cockpit. None!
How many do you have, Daysailor?

Bwahahahaha! Loco's back!

RB

Advice sought on electric trailer winches... Harry Krause General 52 July 6th 04 05:36 PM
Cordless drill as Electric Winch Handle Todd Shuster General 11 July 1st 04 06:04 PM
Old Style Winch Handles truebs General 2 April 11th 04 06:10 PM
Trailer Brakes: Electric vs Hydraulic-Surge Gary Warner General 25 October 2nd 03 02:22 AM
Which lines for the electric winch? Glenn Ashmore Cruising 5 September 4th 03 06:45 AM