Bobsprit

Default Letter to Me!

Bob
I've been lurking on alt.sailing.asa for about a year and I must say my wife
and I find your posts very entertaining. Best of all, you manage to inject
sailing content while the others simply fume and spit nonsense. Based on your
comments and other good word of mouth, we've been looking at a C&C 30 and 32
here in Ohio. We looked briefly at an Express 30 as well and I agree it's not
an attractive boat. It's all hard angles and no grace in her lines. Too bad
given the excellent performance. By the way, I actually like the C&C 27 you've
been bashing, though I agree it's a boat for the camp-sailor on a budget.
Anyway, many thanks for your website. Those photos really show off the boat. We
may end up with a 30 as the two 32's available here are pretty steep, well
above the 35K mark.
Bill Semco
Simple Simon

A Google Groups search for Bill Semco turns up nothing.

The next time you produce a lie try researching a valid
name, at least . . . Some producer - you couldn't produce
a fart in a beanery.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
[...]

Bobsprit

A Google Groups search for Bill Semco turns up nothing.

The next time you produce a lie try researching a valid
name, at least

Why would a google search turn up that name? I suggest you try WILLIAM Semco in
the Yahoo whitepages.
Idiot!

RB

Bobsprit

gee, Bill Semco forgot to trash the Siedelman 30.

He only trashed the Express 30. He LIKED the C&C 27 (I assume he was indicating
Bill's boat).
Like most smart folk, the Siedelman never crossed his mind, except may for a
laugh.

RB
Scott Vernon

Wha? You didn't buy your boat to impress a NG?

SV

wrote
Me? I have one because I liked it, and it made perfect sense for the

week-long
cruises, and frequent daysails that make up my current sailing schedule.

My
primary residence is much smaller than what I can afford, too. I just like

it.

BB

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Bob

snipped Bob's fantasy By the way, I actually like the C&C 27 you've
been bashing, though I agree it's a boat for the camp-sailor on a budget.

Would it suit Jonathan?

Anyway, many thanks for your website.

Bob, I must admit that you have real chutzpa!

Many people(including myself) have publicly thanked Neal for his very
fineWeb Site - but this is the first time that I have seen you getting
thanked for that second rate series of photos of third rate women!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Many people(including myself) have publicly thanked Neal for his very
fineWeb Site - but this is the first time that I have seen you getting
thanked for that second rate series of photos of third rate women!

The women are 1st rate. Of course you'd have to meet them to know that. Even
so, I'm the only one here who actually has women who sail aboard my boat.
No one else here has shown any hetero tendencies when it comes to sailing,
except myself and Mooron.

Capt RB