Bobsprit

Default Damn...I'm just toooooo loved!!!!

After my little sailing trip got called off, I thought I'd take a run out to
West Marine and use a gift card to buy one of those Kestral Pocket Wind Meter.
The #1000 is on sale. I headed for the door when Bzzzzzzzz! The bell! UPS
bringing me a package from my ex-girlfriend in CA. A Kestrel 1000 windmeter!!!!
What are the chances! She's a windsurfer, so it's not too shocking, but
still....FREAKY!!!

And it fits in that empty spot in the Pelican case with the GPS, VHF and Night
Vision! Whooo hoooo!

RB

Cats! DAMN CATS again! [email protected] General 58 March 29th 04 09:20 PM
DAMN!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 September 18th 03 11:09 AM
Another blackout........damn that Bush Scott Vernon ASA 7 August 20th 03 02:05 AM
Damn!!!! Bobsprit ASA 18 July 15th 03 11:03 PM