BoatBanter.com

-   -   Damn...I'm just toooooo loved!!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18490-damn-im-just-toooooo-loved.html)

Bobsprit November 22nd 03 07:01 PM

Damn...I'm just toooooo loved!!!!

After my little sailing trip got called off, I thought I'd take a run out to
West Marine and use a gift card to buy one of those Kestral Pocket Wind Meter.
The #1000 is on sale. I headed for the door when Bzzzzzzzz! The bell! UPS
bringing me a package from my ex-girlfriend in CA. A Kestrel 1000 windmeter!!!!
What are the chances! She's a windsurfer, so it's not too shocking, but
still....FREAKY!!!

And it fits in that empty spot in the Pelican case with the GPS, VHF and Night
Vision! Whooo hoooo!

RB