Bobsprit

Default Making Friends Everywhere!

Billy Jane is popular EVERYWHERE he goes! What an ASSHOLE!!! This is from the
cruising boards.

BinaryBillTheSailor writes:

You should not have a boat. It's a far too variable and
spontaneous thing for you to deal with.

If you really wanted a great boat, you would have bought one
long ago. There is absolutely no legitimate reason that you
have been doing all this foundering. You need a shrink, not
a boat.

Yet another elitist snob. If it were up to people like you, only
snotty highbrows would have boats, and the rest of the people out
there would be restricted to jon boats on inland lakes.

I've seen more people trying to discourage others from getting
into boating on this newsgroup in the past two weeks, than I have
ever seen in thirty plus years around my marina.

Your attitude makes me feel sorry for you, and ashamed that folks
might think that the rest of us are like you.
Bobsprit

You should have mentioned that well known usenet idiot Nomen Nescio
was the author. He's almost as big a schmuck as you.

Too bad more than one person thought you were an asshole!!! Another fellow
buying a bigger boat than Binary Jane can ever have isn't up to Jane's
standards? What a shock!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Thanks for playing, but... You lose again!

I did?
BTW, The Oyster Bay C&C meeting is now set. 29 boats so far! You should come.

RB
Nomen Nescio

Hi.

Bobsprit

Hello

Jonathan Ganz

Bob, you make friends so easily....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Hello

An Metet

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

Hi.