Bobsprit

Default My Birthday....41

Tuesday I turn 41!!!! Still younger than most the ancient annie's in this
group! I've already scored some great gifts from friends and family, but I'll
wait a few days before unleashing the LIST!!! Scotty will cry, no doubt!

Capt RB
SAIL LOCO

I've already scored some great gifts from friends and family, but I'll
wait a few days before unleashing the LIST!!! Scotty will cry, no doubt!

Most people get fired up about being able to spend time with family or
friends on their birthday. This guy talks of "scoring gifts" I guess that's
like scaming old people.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Jonathan Ganz

Gifts should be a private matter between you and the
people who give them. Listing them in public is vulgar.
Most of us were taught this at an early age. Obviously,
you weren't.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Tuesday I turn 41!!!! Still younger than most the ancient annie's in this
group! I've already scored some great gifts from friends and family, but

I'll
wait a few days before unleashing the LIST!!! Scotty will cry, no doubt!

Capt RB

Bobsprit

Are you suggesting that this is a surprise to you? Bushsprit has a shoal draft
soul.

Very poetic!

RB

Bobsprit

It is true. You appear much younger than any adult I've met.

Happy birthday!

Gee...sniffle...thanks.....!

RB

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

I've already scored some great gifts

Well done.

Regards

Donal

Canoepolo Birthday Calendars for sale with Dutch Ladies' Canoepolo Squad Michiel Verhoef General 1 February 5th 04 05:35 PM
On Topic: Edgar Allen's birthday... Calif Bill General 0 January 20th 04 04:28 AM
Patriarch's Birthday Thom Stewart ASA 10 September 9th 03 11:01 PM
Birthday Wishes Thom Stewart ASA 0 September 9th 03 03:18 PM