Simple Simon

Default Less than a man.

It has very disturbing implications when somebody who
has the nerve to call himself a sailor ends up being so
lovelorn that he pens the following hodgepodge of
feminine mystique.

"... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the sensation that
can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in warmth,
luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with champagne and
the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and evoking. An
ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the penetrating
warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the wind's
howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations, Seductions
and Sweet excess!

"To be nowhere and everywhere.....

"See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once more
at one!"

More like, once more sounding more of a wuss than any sane
man would portray himself as.

Allow me to set the author straight. Real men don't chase
women. If any woman is not chasing a man she's interested
in then she's not worth wasting time on. Women shop. Women
chose.

Any man who makes a public fool of himself by penning and
posting such weakness as evidenced by the quoted material
above will only attract the type of woman who is not even
worth the time it takes for her to orally satisfy him.

It is not any man's job to grovel at the feet of a woman as
the author of the above humiliation did. It is a woman's
destiny to grovel at the feet of a man. A man who grovels
makes a woman out of himself. When a woman chooses a man
for herself she should be made to grovel as this is what
she is destined to do. The woman chooses but the man
makes the choice a challenge and rewarding in the end
by making the woman really work for her choice. Why
have men stopped realizing this in the last several
generations?

What's worse is when the author of the above embarrassment
attempts to portray himself as a manly man by saying such thing
as "treat your crew with disdain and other vessels with disgust."
Oh, the hypocrisy. Oh, the insanity. Oh, the futility.

What ever happened to men being men? Why is it that men aren't
even ashamed of being weak little pussies anymore? What has
happened to pervert the natural order of things?

S.Simon

Capt. Mooron

You agree with Neal.... that's classy there MC! :-)

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| I agree. Women should chase men and only the weak or love lorn pen
| poetry. I said Mooron's brain was turning to mush.
|
| Cheer
|
| Simple Simon wrote:
|
| It has very disturbing implications when somebody who
| has the nerve to call himself a sailor ends up being so
| lovelorn that he pens the following hodgepodge of
| feminine mystique.
|
| "... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the sensation
that
| can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in warmth,
| luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with champagne
and
| the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and evoking.
An
| ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the penetrating
| warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the wind's
| howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations,
Seductions
| and Sweet excess!
|
| "To be nowhere and everywhere.....
|
| "See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once
more
| at one!"
|
| More like, once more sounding more of a wuss than any sane
| man would portray himself as.
|
| Allow me to set the author straight. Real men don't chase
| women. If any woman is not chasing a man she's interested
| in then she's not worth wasting time on. Women shop. Women
| chose.
|
| Any man who makes a public fool of himself by penning and
| posting such weakness as evidenced by the quoted material
| above will only attract the type of woman who is not even
| worth the time it takes for her to orally satisfy him.
|
| It is not any man's job to grovel at the feet of a woman as
| the author of the above humiliation did. It is a woman's
| destiny to grovel at the feet of a man. A man who grovels
| makes a woman out of himself. When a woman chooses a man
| for herself she should be made to grovel as this is what
| she is destined to do. The woman chooses but the man
| makes the choice a challenge and rewarding in the end
| by making the woman really work for her choice. Why
| have men stopped realizing this in the last several
| generations?
|
| What's worse is when the author of the above embarrassment
| attempts to portray himself as a manly man by saying such thing
| as "treat your crew with disdain and other vessels with disgust."
| Oh, the hypocrisy. Oh, the insanity. Oh, the futility.
|
| What ever happened to men being men? Why is it that men aren't
| even ashamed of being weak little pussies anymore? What has
| happened to pervert the natural order of things?
|
| S.Simon

Simple Simon

Turning? What do you mean turning. Mooron's brain
has ALWAYS been mush. He is a weakling, a moron,
a fool, a loser, a Mama's boy and a wannabe sailor.

His resorting to feminine poetry in an attempt to
chase an Internet fantasy further demonstrates he
has no grip whatsoever on reality.

He even has a crappy boat that is slower and uglier
than sin.

S.Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
You agree with Neal.... that's classy there MC! :-)

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| I agree. Women should chase men and only the weak or love lorn pen
| poetry. I said Mooron's brain was turning to mush.
|
| Cheer
|
| Simple Simon wrote:
|
| It has very disturbing implications when somebody who
| has the nerve to call himself a sailor ends up being so
| lovelorn that he pens the following hodgepodge of
| feminine mystique.
|
| "... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the sensation
that
| can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in warmth,
| luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with champagne
and
| the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and evoking.
An
| ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the penetrating
| warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the wind's
| howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations,
Seductions
| and Sweet excess!
|
| "To be nowhere and everywhere.....
|
| "See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once
more
| at one!"
|
| More like, once more sounding more of a wuss than any sane
| man would portray himself as.
|
| Allow me to set the author straight. Real men don't chase
| women. If any woman is not chasing a man she's interested
| in then she's not worth wasting time on. Women shop. Women
| chose.
|
| Any man who makes a public fool of himself by penning and
| posting such weakness as evidenced by the quoted material
| above will only attract the type of woman who is not even
| worth the time it takes for her to orally satisfy him.
|
| It is not any man's job to grovel at the feet of a woman as
| the author of the above humiliation did. It is a woman's
| destiny to grovel at the feet of a man. A man who grovels
| makes a woman out of himself. When a woman chooses a man
| for herself she should be made to grovel as this is what
| she is destined to do. The woman chooses but the man
| makes the choice a challenge and rewarding in the end
| by making the woman really work for her choice. Why
| have men stopped realizing this in the last several
| generations?
|
| What's worse is when the author of the above embarrassment
| attempts to portray himself as a manly man by saying such thing
| as "treat your crew with disdain and other vessels with disgust."
| Oh, the hypocrisy. Oh, the insanity. Oh, the futility.
|
| What ever happened to men being men? Why is it that men aren't
| even ashamed of being weak little pussies anymore? What has
| happened to pervert the natural order of things?
|
| S.Simon

The_navigator©

As I said, your brain is turning to mush!

:-))))))))

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

You agree with Neal.... that's classy there MC! :-)

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| I agree. Women should chase men and only the weak or love lorn pen
| poetry. I said Mooron's brain was turning to mush.
|
| Cheer
|
| Simple Simon wrote:
|
| It has very disturbing implications when somebody who
| has the nerve to call himself a sailor ends up being so
| lovelorn that he pens the following hodgepodge of
| feminine mystique.
|
| "... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the sensation
that
| can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in warmth,
| luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with champagne
and
| the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and evoking.
An
| ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the penetrating
| warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the wind's
| howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations,
Seductions
| and Sweet excess!
|
| "To be nowhere and everywhere.....
|
| "See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once
more
| at one!"
|
| More like, once more sounding more of a wuss than any sane
| man would portray himself as.
|
| Allow me to set the author straight. Real men don't chase
| women. If any woman is not chasing a man she's interested
| in then she's not worth wasting time on. Women shop. Women
| chose.
|
| Any man who makes a public fool of himself by penning and
| posting such weakness as evidenced by the quoted material
| above will only attract the type of woman who is not even
| worth the time it takes for her to orally satisfy him.
|
| It is not any man's job to grovel at the feet of a woman as
| the author of the above humiliation did. It is a woman's
| destiny to grovel at the feet of a man. A man who grovels
| makes a woman out of himself. When a woman chooses a man
| for herself she should be made to grovel as this is what
| she is destined to do. The woman chooses but the man
| makes the choice a challenge and rewarding in the end
| by making the woman really work for her choice. Why
| have men stopped realizing this in the last several
| generations?
|
| What's worse is when the author of the above embarrassment
| attempts to portray himself as a manly man by saying such thing
| as "treat your crew with disdain and other vessels with disgust."
| Oh, the hypocrisy. Oh, the insanity. Oh, the futility.
|
| What ever happened to men being men? Why is it that men aren't
| even ashamed of being weak little pussies anymore? What has
| happened to pervert the natural order of things?
|
| S.Simon

Bobsprit

Turning? What do you mean turning. Mooron's brain
has ALWAYS been mush. He is a weakling, a moron,
a fool, a loser, a Mama's boy and a wannabe sailor.

You sail a WOMAN'S boat and question Mooron? The Coronado is the Ford Escort of
sailing boats! It's a sloop with a slip on! It's a big fat tampon and you're
the dried blood!
Mooron could daysail his nordic in a dress once a year and be more of a sailor
than you!

Truth! Bwahahahahaha! Bush lied!

RB
katysails

only the weak or love lorn pen=20
poetry.

So Rudyard Kiploing was weak? Boris Pasternak? Yeats? Robert L. =
Stevenson, who although ill, still managed to fet about in an =
adventurous way? Shakespeare???? And that is just a few? =20

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

The_navigator©

Kipling was a fairy!

LOL

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:

only the weak or love lorn pen
poetry.

So Rudyard Kiploing was weak? Boris Pasternak? Yeats? Robert L. Stevenson, who although ill, still managed to fet about in an adventurous way? Shakespeare???? And that is just a few?

katysails

Kipling was a fairy!

And that made him weak? Most of the gay guys I know are pretty =
buff....not a weak one among the lot....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron

Once the cold sets in the synaptic firing sequence will be sharper. Till
then I'll adjust the fuel mixture with liberal doses of Overproof Rum.

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| As I said, your brain is turning to mush!
|
| :-))))))))
|
| Cheers MC
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| You agree with Neal.... that's classy there MC! :-)
|
| CM
|
| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | I agree. Women should chase men and only the weak or love lorn pen
| | poetry. I said Mooron's brain was turning to mush.
| |
| | Cheer
| |
| | Simple Simon wrote:
| |
| | It has very disturbing implications when somebody who
| | has the nerve to call himself a sailor ends up being so
| | lovelorn that he pens the following hodgepodge of
| | feminine mystique.
| |
| | "... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the
sensation
| that
| | can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in
warmth,
| | luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with
champagne
| and
| | the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and
evoking.
| An
| | ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the
penetrating
| | warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the
wind's
| | howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations,
| Seductions
| | and Sweet excess!
| |
| | "To be nowhere and everywhere.....
| |
| | "See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am
once
| more
| | at one!"
| |
| | More like, once more sounding more of a wuss than any sane
| | man would portray himself as.
| |
| | Allow me to set the author straight. Real men don't chase
| | women. If any woman is not chasing a man she's interested
| | in then she's not worth wasting time on. Women shop. Women
| | chose.
| |
| | Any man who makes a public fool of himself by penning and
| | posting such weakness as evidenced by the quoted material
| | above will only attract the type of woman who is not even
| | worth the time it takes for her to orally satisfy him.
| |
| | It is not any man's job to grovel at the feet of a woman as
| | the author of the above humiliation did. It is a woman's
| | destiny to grovel at the feet of a man. A man who grovels
| | makes a woman out of himself. When a woman chooses a man
| | for herself she should be made to grovel as this is what
| | she is destined to do. The woman chooses but the man
| | makes the choice a challenge and rewarding in the end
| | by making the woman really work for her choice. Why
| | have men stopped realizing this in the last several
| | generations?
| |
| | What's worse is when the author of the above embarrassment
| | attempts to portray himself as a manly man by saying such thing
| | as "treat your crew with disdain and other vessels with disgust."
| | Oh, the hypocrisy. Oh, the insanity. Oh, the futility.
| |
| | What ever happened to men being men? Why is it that men aren't
| | even ashamed of being weak little pussies anymore? What has
| | happened to pervert the natural order of things?
| |
| | S.Simon
| |
| |