katysails

Default Less than a man.

Kipling was a fairy!

And that made him weak? Most of the gay guys I know are pretty =
buff....not a weak one among the lot....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Lady Pilot

Finally, someone with some class...(besides Mooron)

LP (ahh, refreshing)

"katysails" wrote in message
only the weak or love lorn pen
poetry.

So Rudyard Kiploing was weak? Boris Pasternak? Yeats? Robert L. Stevenson,
who although ill, still managed to fet about in an adventurous way?
Shakespeare???? And that is just a few?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Schoonertrash

Test time. Where was Robert Louis Stevenson buried? What mode of
transportation must you take to get to the grave site? What is inscribed on
his tomb? What is his native name?

I like morning breaks, I get to read .asa for a few minutes!

Three more for your reading list

Tao of Sailing
Sailing The Farm
Blue Highways

MST

Donal

"Schoonertrash" wrote in message
Test time. Where was Robert Louis Stevenson buried? What mode of
transportation must you take to get to the grave site?

How did they get the body up there?

Regards

Donal

Frank Maier

"katysails" wrote...
nav opined...
only the weak or love lorn pen
poetry.

So Rudyard Kipling was weak? Boris Pasternak? Yeats? Robert L.
Stevenson, who although ill, still managed to fet about in an
adventurous way? Shakespeare???? And that is just a few?

Perhaps the navster would more readily approve of General George S.
Patton, who was quite proud of his poetry. Care to call him "weak" or
"lovelorn" to his face? Even dead, I'll bet he could kick your ass.
The_navigator©

Wasn't he the nutty US general who walked around with pistols on his
hips in riding britches, boots and a crop?

Bwhahhahahahahaha

Cheers MC

Frank Maier wrote:

"katysails" wrote...

nav opined...

only the weak or love lorn pen
poetry.

So Rudyard Kipling was weak? Boris Pasternak? Yeats? Robert L.
Stevenson, who although ill, still managed to fet about in an
adventurous way? Shakespeare???? And that is just a few?

Perhaps the navster would more readily approve of General George S.
Patton, who was quite proud of his poetry. Care to call him "weak" or
"lovelorn" to his face? Even dead, I'll bet he could kick your ass.

Martin Baxter

The navigator© wrote:

Wasn't he the nutty US general who walked around with pistols on his
hips in riding britches, boots and a crop?

Might of been a bit off the wall, but he was a
one of the best armoured commanders seen in
WW II.

Cheers
Marty