Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The_navigator©

Default Rolex

No thanks I've got a real one.

Cheers MC

Capetanios Oz wrote:

Got this email, thought some of you might be interested!

Hi,

We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection
of Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces.

You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Breitling, Tag
Heuer, Cartier etc) at:

http://www.BargainWatches.biz

For all orders placed in the month of November, all shipping and
handling charges will be free.

As we are the direct manufacturers, you are guaranteed of lowest
prices and highest quality each and every time you purchase from us.

You may also be interested to know that we have the following brands
available in our wide selection as well:
1. Rolex
2. Blancpain
3. Fortis
4. Jaeger LeCoutre
5. Longines
6. Mont Blanc
7. Movado
8. Oris
9. Roger Dubuis
10. Ulysse
11. Zenith
12. Audemar Piguet
13. Breitling
14. Bvglari
15. Cartier
16. Corum
17. Dunhill
18. Franck Muller
19. Gerard Perregaux
20. IWC
21. IWC
22. Panerai
23. Patek Philippe
24. Tag Heuer
25. Vacheron Constantin

If you see anything that might interest you, or if you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to visit our website at:

http://www.BargainWatches.biz

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Cal
Division Sales Manager
ATGWS