The Carrolls

Default Don't miss Monday's show.

You would listen to an admitted drug abuser, and alledged drug dealer?
"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Rush Limbaugh returns to the air on Monday.

DON'T miss this show which is anticipated to be
the most listened-to radio show ever.

S.Simon

Gilligan

I can only hope that Rush comes out and says he favors the legalization of
all drugs.
He was as high as a kite (about 90 pills a day - not for pain mind you, but
for the high) and garnered the largest audience in radio history. His highly
medicated state in no way detracted from his consistent
libertarian-conservative message. His only mis-step was not to extend the
proper ownership of one's being to the rightful owner - the person himself.
I pray he attacks the war on drugs and continues beating the drum against
the Bush administration's unwise spendthrift ways.

Gilligan

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Rush Limbaugh returns to the air on Monday.

DON'T miss this show which is anticipated to be
the most listened-to radio show ever.

S.Simon

two wheels

Jonathan Ganz

Exceeept, that Cash did not promote the exact opposite of
his free-wheeling lifestyle. If anyone asked him about it, he
was honest and upfront. Limburger was dishonest until he
was caught.