Bobsprit

Default Finding the Enemy

There's quite a bit of in-fighting around here as of late. People are attacking
eachother like never before. Where once a troll would cause a series of attacks
against me, now it begins a feeding frenzy where losers like Billy Jane, Donal
and even Scotty get smacked and shown for the fools they are.
After careful review I've come to realize that I....LIKE IT!!!!
On the other hand, some people have dropped to new lows. Nothing I've done
here, nothing I've said is as low as Neal and Scotty's open wish for a
terrorist attack on me. Such a hateful comment is akin to the thinking that
allows groups like God's Army and the Taliban to exist. Also, Binary Jane
actually posted a link showing my home address. While this info is "public"
making it so easy to see is equally low. It presents little danger to me, but
Billy Jane only meant and hoped I would come to some harm.
Dispite my harsh language and nasty behaviour here, I have no ill will towards
anyone in this group and I won't stoop to such actions.
I'm saddened that it's come to this, but then there are always those who don't
play well with others. I don't see Donal or Ozzy wishing for a terrorist
attacks on anyone and certainly Katy would never say such a thing. So it's for
the benefit of Donal (for his education and entertainment) that I remain. I'm
the voice of fairness here...and reason.

Robert B
Alt.Sailing.Asa Captain

two wheels

Capt. Mooron

Have no fear Bob... if anyone attacks you they will be in violation of the
international accord against commercial whaling! :-)

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| There's quite a bit of in-fighting around here as of late. People are
attacking
| eachother like never before. Where once a troll would cause a series of
attacks
| against me, now it begins a feeding frenzy where losers like Billy Jane,
Donal
| and even Scotty get smacked and shown for the fools they are.
| After careful review I've come to realize that I....LIKE IT!!!!
| On the other hand, some people have dropped to new lows. Nothing I've done
| here, nothing I've said is as low as Neal and Scotty's open wish for a
| terrorist attack on me. Such a hateful comment is akin to the thinking
that
| allows groups like God's Army and the Taliban to exist. Also, Binary Jane
| actually posted a link showing my home address. While this info is
"public"
| making it so easy to see is equally low. It presents little danger to me,
but
| Billy Jane only meant and hoped I would come to some harm.
| Dispite my harsh language and nasty behaviour here, I have no ill will
towards
| anyone in this group and I won't stoop to such actions.
| I'm saddened that it's come to this, but then there are always those who
don't
| play well with others. I don't see Donal or Ozzy wishing for a terrorist
| attacks on anyone and certainly Katy would never say such a thing. So it's
for
| the benefit of Donal (for his education and entertainment) that I remain.
I'm
| the voice of fairness here...and reason.
|
| Robert B
| Alt.Sailing.Asa Captain

Simple Simon

A most revealing link that. http://tinyurl.com/usgw

Bobsprit proves his own hypocrisy and psychopathic tendencies.
He's scum and he's sick.

S.Simon

Scott Vernon

BBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAahhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OH **** that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| There's quite a bit of in-fighting around here as of late. People are
attacking
| eachother like never before. Where once a troll would cause a series of
attacks
| against me, now it begins a feeding frenzy where losers like Billy Jane,
Donal
| and even Scotty get smacked and shown for the fools they are.
| After careful review I've come to realize that I....LIKE IT!!!!
| On the other hand, some people have dropped to new lows. Nothing I've

done
| here, nothing I've said is as low as Neal and Scotty's open wish for a
| terrorist attack on me. Such a hateful comment is akin to the thinking
that
| allows groups like God's Army and the Taliban to exist. Also, Binary

Jane
| actually posted a link showing my home address. While this info is
"public"
| making it so easy to see is equally low. It presents little danger to

me,
but
| Billy Jane only meant and hoped I would come to some harm.
| Dispite my harsh language and nasty behaviour here, I have no ill will
towards
| anyone in this group and I won't stoop to such actions.
| I'm saddened that it's come to this, but then there are always those who
don't
| play well with others. I don't see Donal or Ozzy wishing for a terrorist
| attacks on anyone and certainly Katy would never say such a thing. So

it's
for
| the benefit of Donal (for his education and entertainment) that I

remain.
I'm
| the voice of fairness here...and reason.
|
| Robert B
| Alt.Sailing.Asa Captain

Scott Vernon

more lies. where did I say that?

Scotty's open wish
for a terrorist attack on me.

Nothing?

Flying Tadpole

Bobsprit wrote:

snip So it's for
the benefit of Donal (for his education and entertainment) that I remain.

Remain what?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Scott Vernon

"Flying Tadpole" wrote ...

snip So it's for
the benefit of Donal (for his education and entertainment) that I

remain.

Remain what?

need I spell it?

The_navigator©

How original.

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scott Vernon wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote ...

snip So it's for
the benefit of Donal (for his education and entertainment) that I

remain.

Remain what?

need I spell it?

WHy should I care about your needs??? I have needs too!!! If you
traumatise my epidermal layers with a small sharp implement, do i
not bleed???? (Note gender-sensitive language).