Schoonertrash

Default A good weekend

Saturday was sailing and Sunday got in an interesting trip down the river
and out through one of the alternative passages. Went by three rigs
dropping off and picking up people and packages and back up the river
delivering same. The most interesting part was observing how these guys
navigate through some flat, seemingly unmarked, spots in the delta flats.
Also noted a project where the levees are being taken down and some lands
behind them turned back for the use of wildlife etc. Anyway. . .it was a
good weekend all around and the weather was excellent.

MST

Rick

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 07:58:46 -0500, "Schoonertrash"
wrote:

Saturday was sailing and Sunday got in an interesting trip down the river

What are you doing on those little boats in the muddy water?

Did you bail out of MSC already?

Am in Maryland taking some classes for the new MSC LMSR's .

Rick
Schoonertrash

Yes, last June. As soon as I could. Got off the ship in Darwin and never
looked back. Went straight to SUP (Robin was working there that day),
plunked down my $100 bill and joined the union. Been on the Hopeless ever
since. Getting ready to switch to a new though as I'm over 120 and we're
going foreign before I reach 180. Should or rather could be in Seattle
right after Thanksgiving unless I get changed to a new one direct.

You going out again after school?

MST

Rick

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:18:12 -0600, "Schoonertrash"
wrote:

Yes, last June. As soon as I could.

Had enough of the Gray Funnel Lines, eh? It is a good place to get
started in the industry though.

l Should or rather could be in Seattle right after Thanksgiving

Give me a call if you do. I will be back just before then.

You going out again after school?

If I can get a 30 day relief trip or something short and interesting.
I am still teaching the winter quarter so time is too short to grab a
real job.

Rick
Schoonertrash

I'll be over on B Dock as things stand now. Then taking the boat up to Port
Townsend. Course . .. who knows til it happens. It isn't MSC proper but
it's still MSC setting the schedules. We're on the union manned contract
ships ...hulls still grey but it's nice to back with humanity. I definitely
found out the real meaning of M S C!

MST

Scott Vernon

????
¿

"Schoonertrash" wrote
I definitely
found out the real meaning of M S C!

MST

Schoonertrash

The age old definition is More S__T Coming!

Anyone know a good online sailmaker? Dimitri Rotow Cruising 17 October 16th 12 01:54 PM
O.T. Some Good Points RGrew176 General 1 January 10th 04 08:04 AM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
OT - Some good free news servers. Simple Simon ASA 0 November 8th 03 12:12 AM