Lady Pilot

Default Hull Flexing

"Simple Simon" wrote:

"katysails" wrote:
snipped some
the gall to launch this thread? Neal, you are such
a piece of work. You get the clap from your latest
adventure so you're bitter again?

LP does not have VD!

S.Simon

So are you say that I am your "latest adventure"?

Talk about fantasies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LP

Lady Pilot

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:30:51 -0600, "Lady Pilot"
wrote:

No I didn't come here looking for a man, Oz. I tripped over Capt. Mooron

on
the way out the door. It's not my fault fate would have it's way...

LP :-)

Yeah, I hear that's where you'll usually find him.....but what were
you doing in the Mens?

I know asa stinks sometimes, but it's not a "men's room".

LP (remind yourself that women are still present)

Simple Simon

Nora was in the hospital with kidney problems last
time I heard from her. Had to have a stint or some
such put in. I hope she's doing OK. I liked the fact
that she stayed pretty much on topic when she posted.

She apparently did not have the need to live a fantasy
flirtation life on the newsgroup, because, like me,
she most likely has a very satisfactory sex life in
private.

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:QCgub.9318$n23.6318@okepread02...

"Simple Simon" wrote:
In a nutshell women harm any man's group and this is a man's
group. Decent women would not intrude. What does that say
about the women who continue to intrude even when they know
they are not welcome?

This is not a "man's group", senile senior citizen! This is usenet, where
the sissy men have to coward and hide from real women like me and Katy, and
Seahag, Barbara and Nora...need I go on?

BTW, where is Nora? Isn't it time we took the powerboat out to "wake" Neal
up?

Bwaawhawahaahaha!

LP

Simple Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:Mxiub.10201$n23.9947@okepread02...
I know asa stinks sometimes, but it's not a "men's room".

LP (remind yourself that women are still present)

Sluts and hoes more like who never post on-topic material.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

because, like me,
she most likely has a very satisfactory sex life in
private.

A very sad post from a man who hasn't had sex in a long time. I feel bad for
poor Neal.

RB

Bobsprit

Sluts and hoes more like who never post on-topic material.

Hoobily doobily doo?

RB
The_navigator©

DSK wrote:

I'm somewhat lukewarm on carbon fiber. It's great stuff, but it's yield to failure
curve is almost straight... which means that you get very little flex, and no
cracking or gradual failure... one second it's whole & hearty, the next second
you've got a loose bundle of carbon splinters.

So you are saying it's Hookian until failure ?
If you look at a mast, CFRP has far more flex than Al before failure.

Carbon fiber also requires an order
of magnitude (or thereabouts) greater skill & preparation & tooling to make good
secondary bonds.

The bond in all FRP is plastic to plastic. There is no difference
whatsoever in that regarrd for CFRP. The "tooling" is in fact simpler as
it is less hard than glass fibres. If the CFRP carries a greater load
then more attention needs to be paid to scarf length and surface prep
but otherwise it is is the same.

Where do you get these ideas Doug?

Cheers MC

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
because, like me,
she most likely has a very satisfactory sex life in
private.

A very sad post from a man who hasn't had sex in a long time. I feel bad

for
poor Neal.

Once again, Bob displays the reason why he is such a failure at
film-making. NO imagination!!

I really don't think that Neal suffers from a shortage of "private" sex.
In fact, he probably overdoses on it!

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

Hormonal you say? Are you talking about the great clouds of aging
oestrogen from madame Vinyl that Mooron is lapping up like a lap dog?

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:

I think Navvie's cats ate it. Blame him. Might explain whe he's so
tetchy these days -

MC probabl;y ate it himself...he's been known to do strange things like that in the past....mibkeys, ua know....As far as the tetchy goes, he is rather irritable lately, isn't he? Maybe it's hormonal?

The_navigator©

All? Hey I've got NZ while you've got Tasmania!

Cheers MC

Peter Wiley wrote:

Yep. It's that time of the year. And they've lost the rugby. We lose,
we shrug it off. One small scratch, it buffs out. When *all* they have
WRT a chance of prestige is riding on a football game, losing is a much
bigger deal.

PDW