Capt. Mooron

Default Hull Flexing

I've forwarded this to Glorysail for you Cappy! Bwhahahahahahaaaaa!!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Absolutely right with respect to queers sucking face in
| public. But, what's good for the goose is good for the
| gander. Queers could not holler discrimination if straights
| would cease and desist with the public displays of affection.
|
| It's not that the faggots are doing anything wrong. It's the
| straights who have been setting the bad example. Until
| straights realize this and stop with the unnecessary and
| tawdry displays why should the gayboys be restricted?
|
| S.Simon
|

| "Capetanios Oz Twin" wrote in message
. ..
| For once I must agree with you. Nothing worse than watching two queers
| sucking face, or anything else.
|
| --
| Oz1...twin of the 3 twins
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| I'm a very romantic person but I keep it in private
| where it belongs. Public displays of romance are
| sinful, shallow, scurrilous, stupid and tawdry.
| Grown people should know better.
|
| You and Mooron are both pathetic examples of
| unprincipled people.
|
| S.Simon
|

| "Lady Pilot" wrote in message
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote:
|
| And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
| with the kind of crap you wrote there.
|
| You don't have a romantic bone in your body, do you, Neal?
|
| LP (be honest now, Neal)

Peter Wiley

In article , katysails
wrote:

Hey Peter! Welcome back! My penguin still has not arrived by UPS...did you
pack enough ice and fish with it?

I think Navvie's cats ate it. Blame him. Might explain whe he's so
tetchy these days - cat **** through his boat and cat sctatches right
through the gelcoat.....

Peter Wiley
The_navigator©

I'm not techy at all. Are you saying those damn cats scratched my boat?
There was me thinking it was the guy next berth! The cat **** stays in
the litter tray thankyou. You wait till I post a picture of Mad
Max(imus) the Burmese muscle kitten!

Cheers MC

Peter Wiley wrote:

In article , katysails
wrote:

Hey Peter! Welcome back! My penguin still has not arrived by UPS...did you
pack enough ice and fish with it?

I think Navvie's cats ate it. Blame him. Might explain whe he's so
tetchy these days - cat **** through his boat and cat sctatches right
through the gelcoat.....

Peter Wiley

Peter Wiley

In article , DSK
wrote:

Peter Wiley wrote:

... I don't have any problems with people owning lightweight plastic boats
- they do go fast and point high, plus you get lots of exercise
changing headsails with each 5 knot wind change. Just that nobody
should think they're good for much else.

Agreed, but with reservations. You mention a friend who just bought a
ferrocement cruiser on the cheap, what would you think if instead, he'd
bought a newer former racing of the same capacity, for half the price he paid
for the FC job? DOn't know about over there, but in the US there is no market
at all for retired racers and they are going begging. Some are cheesy junk,
true, but some have great potential as cruisers IMHO. It just requires some
knowledge & judgement to pick among them, as with anything else (cars, women,
power tools, etc etc).

It'd depend on the boat really. Rerigging a racing boat could get
really expensive I'd assume, but it's likely the winches are a lot
bigger than most cruisers would have. Hull construction would be my
first concern. I was just chatting to one of my staff who sailed in the
1998 Sydney-Hobart race and had a carbon fibre hull start to delaminate
in Bass Strait. They also lost nearly everything on the foredeck
including pulpit etc when they dived into a wave. Repairs were very
expensive. If you (or some careless bugger in a steel boat ) punch a
hole in the hull in some flyspeck harbour in the Pacific, how is it
going to be effectively repaired? Do you need 8' plus of water to sail
it? How many crew do you need with the existing rig? What's the
accommodation like?

My approach would be the same as for anything else - decide what the
aims are first, then see if what you're looking at is fit for your
intended purpose, or can be made so at an acceptable time/money cost.
If so, go for it. If not, think of the scrap value to you then offer
less.

Peter Wiley
katysails

I think Navvie's cats ate it. Blame him. Might explain whe he's so
tetchy these days -=20

MC probabl;y ate it himself...he's been known to do strange things like =
that in the past....mibkeys, ua know....As far as the tetchy goes, he is =
rather irritable lately, isn't he? Maybe it's hormonal?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Lady Pilot

Don't let your mind wonder in the gutter, Elvis...

LP :-)

"Scott Vernon" wrote:
you have a 2 or 4 battery vibrator?

"Lady Pilot" wrote ...

Yes, and I have recharged my batteries as well...

Lady Pilot

What are you talking about, Neal? This is like a neighborhood bar...you
guys talk about your Rolex's and Ferrari's, your birthday presents,
Horvath's Breast, and Ganz being gay! Give me a fricking break here!

Is off topic flirting of the heterosexual kind outlawed these days? I don't
here the *real* sailors objecting to my posts here, and there are many!

Did I walk into a gay sailor group where this kind of behavior is
un-acceptable?

Have I ever complained about the off topic political posts? hahhaaaa

You need to get a grip on your jealousy, man...it's really showing!

LP

"Simple Simon" wrote:

And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
with the kind of crap you wrote there.

You don't have a romantic bone in your body, do you, Neal?

LP (be honest now, Neal)

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
I've forwarded this to Glorysail for you Cappy! Bwhahahahahahaaaaa!!

CM

What is that?

LP

Peter Wiley

In article , katysails
wrote:

I think Navvie's cats ate it. Blame him. Might explain whe he's so
tetchy these days -

MC probabl;y ate it himself...he's been known to do strange things like that
in the past....mibkeys, ua know....As far as the tetchy goes, he is rather
irritable lately, isn't he? Maybe it's hormonal?

Yep. It's that time of the year. And they've lost the rugby. We lose,
we shrug it off. One small scratch, it buffs out. When *all* they have
WRT a chance of prestige is riding on a football game, losing is a much
bigger deal.

PDW
Lady Pilot

I think I've found another proverbial "mauve button" to push, regarding
SS...

LP (lol)

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
It's very easy to see what's going on - two people
making asses out of themselves in public. A couple
of exhibitionists who are so insecure in their
personal lives that they cannot distinguish between
reality and fantasy.

Like I said - just plain pathetic. Losers on display . . .

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Simple Simon" wrote:
I've a strong stomach but I'd certainly wretch
before writing something half that stupid. . .

Even a desperate wench like LP can't help but
see the kind of female desperation that you
demonstrated. What a loser you turned out
to be. Yes, sir. A disgrace to the name of sailor
all the way.

S.Simon

Excuse me, butthead...

You don't even have a clue what's going on here...so why do you

*pretend*
???

I know I hurt your feelings and you feel like you are rejected, but it's

not
my fault.

LP (still trying to capture the elusive Capt. Mooron)