Lady Pilot

Default Hull Flexing

"Simple Simon" wrote:
I've a strong stomach but I'd certainly wretch
before writing something half that stupid. . .

Even a desperate wench like LP can't help but
see the kind of female desperation that you
demonstrated. What a loser you turned out
to be. Yes, sir. A disgrace to the name of sailor
all the way.

S.Simon

Excuse me, butthead...

You don't even have a clue what's going on here...so why do you *pretend*
???

I know I hurt your feelings and you feel like you are rejected, but it's not
my fault.

LP (still trying to capture the elusive Capt. Mooron)

Lady Pilot

"Simple Simon" wrote:

And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
with the kind of crap you wrote there.

You don't have a romantic bone in your body, do you, Neal?

LP (be honest now, Neal)

Capt. Mooron

You sniveling frustrated little man!..... when will you ever learn to coax
your environment to suit your interests instead of having your environment
coax you into a state of submission.

I am what I present myself to be....... can you say the same?

Honesty in action... why can't you see the truth in that?

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

| And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
| with the kind of crap you wrote there.
|
| It's enough to make a buzzard puke.
|
| S.Simon
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Yes Kitty... but a good bizarre! A very, very, good Bizarre!
|
| Intrigue & Intensity. Half Measures are for Half Men.
|
| CM
|
| "katysails" wrote in message
| See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once
more
| at one!
|
| You're really bizarre, ya know....
|
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Flying Tadpole

See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once more
at one!

At one what? Why settle for one anyway?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
katysails

Intrigue & Intensity

That's what you call it, eh? (somwhat glad he confines himself to the =
icy North...)

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

I'm a very romantic person but I keep it in private
where it belongs. Public displays of romance are
sinful, shallow, scurrilous, stupid and tawdry.
Grown people should know better.

You and Mooron are both pathetic examples of
unprincipled people.

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:H6itb.10$n23.9@okepread02...

"Simple Simon" wrote:

And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
with the kind of crap you wrote there.

You don't have a romantic bone in your body, do you, Neal?

LP (be honest now, Neal)

Simple Simon

It's very easy to see what's going on - two people
making asses out of themselves in public. A couple
of exhibitionists who are so insecure in their
personal lives that they cannot distinguish between
reality and fantasy.

Like I said - just plain pathetic. Losers on display . . .

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:K5itb.9$n23.2@okepread02...

"Simple Simon" wrote:
I've a strong stomach but I'd certainly wretch
before writing something half that stupid. . .

Even a desperate wench like LP can't help but
see the kind of female desperation that you
demonstrated. What a loser you turned out
to be. Yes, sir. A disgrace to the name of sailor
all the way.

S.Simon

Excuse me, butthead...

You don't even have a clue what's going on here...so why do you *pretend*
???

I know I hurt your feelings and you feel like you are rejected, but it's not
my fault.

LP (still trying to capture the elusive Capt. Mooron)

Capetanios Oz Twin

For once I must agree with you. Nothing worse than watching two queers
sucking face, or anything else.

--
Oz1...twin of the 3 twins

"Simple Simon" wrote:

And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
with the kind of crap you wrote there.

You don't have a romantic bone in your body, do you, Neal?

LP (be honest now, Neal)

Simple Simon

Absolutely right with respect to queers sucking face in
public. But, what's good for the goose is good for the
gander. Queers could not holler discrimination if straights
would cease and desist with the public displays of affection.

It's not that the faggots are doing anything wrong. It's the
straights who have been setting the bad example. Until
straights realize this and stop with the unnecessary and
tawdry displays why should the gayboys be restricted?

S.Simon

"Simple Simon" wrote:

And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
with the kind of crap you wrote there.

You don't have a romantic bone in your body, do you, Neal?

LP (be honest now, Neal)

Scott Vernon

you have a 2 or 4 battery vibrator?

"Lady Pilot" wrote ...

Yes, and I have recharged my batteries as well...