The_navigator©

Default Hull Flexing

No, I did a real one.

Cheers MC

DSK wrote:

Did you do a course
in Naval Architecture in your imagination too?

No, did you?

DSK

The navigator© wrote:

No, I did a real one.

Is that where they taught you that 2500 = 15,000?

Or is that where you learned that all boats have
equal structural rigidity?

Did you ever look up the difference between ring
frames & monocoque construction?

DSK

The_navigator©

DSK wrote:

The navigator© wrote:

No, I did a real one.

Is that where they taught you that 2500 = 15,000?

If you are asking, I'd say 15,0002500. But then I know how small 5 thou is.

Or is that where you learned that all boats have
equal structural rigidity?

I never said that. I placed a _lower limit_ on likely deflection. You do
understand that engineering concept don't you?

Did you ever look up the difference between ring
frames & monocoque construction?

Actually it was discussed at some length. Pure monocoques are unsuitable
for large boats where point loads become too large. At that point
webbing or similar must be used to spread the point load.

It's kind of amusing that yuou have to try to put words into my mouth to
try to recover from your BS.

Cheers MC
DSK

DSK

The navigator© wrote:
Actually it was discussed at some length.

Where? By whom?

It's kind of amusing that yuou have to try to put words into my mouth to
try to recover from your BS.

Try that shoe on the other foot, you've got it on backwards. I don't need to do
anything other than quote your words directly, they are amusing enough.

DSK

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Now what pray tell has changed about my recent posts? Have I not always
sought to be equally obnoxious to all of you? Have I not tried to make
certain each of you is given their due attention?

Well, I have been feeling a little bit neglected lately... ;-)

Or is it that you can dish it out but you can't take it?

CM

What did you have in mind? lol

LP

Lady Pilot

"Simple Simon" wrote:
Please go away or take it to private e-mail.

We don't want your pathetic gushing here.

Sure you do, but only if it was directed to you...

Now quit your whining or I'll have to take the burdizzo clamps after you.

LP :-)

LP

Capt. Mooron

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| What did you have in mind? lol

.... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the sensation that
can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in warmth,
luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with champagne and
the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and evoking. An
ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the penetrating
warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the wind's
howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations, Seductions
and Sweet excess!

To be nowhere and everywhere.....

See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once more
at one!

CM

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| What did you have in mind? lol

... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the sensation

that
can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in warmth,
luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with champagne and
the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and evoking. An
ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the penetrating
warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the wind's
howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations,

Seductions
and Sweet excess!

To be nowhere and everywhere.....

Oh my, I think I'm in love!

See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once more
at one!

Yes, and I have recharged my batteries as well...

Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to steer the ship with the anchor set.

LP

katysails

See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once =
more
at one!

You're really bizarre, ya know....

--=20