Simple Simon

Default Green flash at totality

Totality of the eclipse of the Moon occurred just a couple
of minutes ago at 20:10. The seeing was perfect here in the
Florida Keys.

Just as totality occurred I saw the green flash. I bet I'm one
in a billion who has seen the green flash reflected off the
Moon as well as several times in person here on Earth.

S.Simon

Simple Simon

Were you Hazelwood's mentor?

S.Simon

Subject: Green flash at totality
From: "Simple Simon"
Date: 11/08/2003 17:35 Pacific Standard Time
I thought you lived in southern California. What do
you drive up to Alaska for vacation?

S.Simon

G I used to go to sea for a living. I was frequently on a run to Valdez, Ak.,
which afforded me many opportunities to see the green flash for long periods of
time.

Shen

Rick

Simple Simon wrote:

I bet I'm one in a billion ...

One of life's little blessings, that.

The thought of more than that walking the planet is really really creepy.

Bwahahahahahahaahahahhahahaha a 1ppb wannabe ...

Rick

Joe

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
Totality of the eclipse of the Moon occurred just a couple
of minutes ago at 20:10. The seeing was perfect here in the
Florida Keys.

Just as totality occurred I saw the green flash. I bet I'm one
in a billion who has seen the green flash reflected off the
Moon as well as several times in person here on Earth.

S.Simon

Welcome to the club.

Ive seen the green flash (lime light)so many times Ive gotta wear
green shades.

Ever seen it reflected off the water while crossing OOO X OOO ? If so
it make you a GSB.

Joe

The Green Flash AZretired Cruising 0 January 28th 04 05:26 AM
Green Flash explained Simple Simon ASA 0 October 16th 03 07:14 PM
Red over green mast lights for sailboat Lee Huddleston Cruising 16 September 10th 03 02:42 AM
Green Flash at Sunset Scout ASA 0 July 5th 03 04:53 PM