Simple Simon

Default Bush Shoots Down chopper # 2

Bobsprit clone is a better man than the original.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message et...
I stand by what I said. If Bush gets re-elected I may have to get off my big
fat booty and get a job. Just think of that me working. What's this world
coming to? We need more democrates in office, I need more free money, my
daddy's money won't last for ever and Suz can't make enough.

More of our proud youth has died, this time in ANOTHER chopper crash.

Bush is
back to calling the conflict a "war: after billing us for an event that

said it
wasn't.
This is NOT what America is about. Jessica Lynch had courage...courage

overturn our government's lies about her capture and rescue. No shooting

of
Iraqi's until she was overrun. No combat. Just a child sent into harms

way by
men who only seek to retard the advancement of human-kind.
How many children will Bush murder next week, trapped in a political

coffin of
his own making?
Bin Laden is still free. He dined better than we did last night.

RB-A true patriot

A true terrorist sympathizer more like.

Bobsprit ghoulishly delights in the death of every
patriotic American soldier who dies to protect the
freedom and well-being of Americans in the homeland.

Bobsprit, like the typical liberal, has no qualms about
siding with terrorists when he thinks doing so will
aid the failing Democrat Party which is morally
bankrupt as well as ideologically barren. Liberal
Democrats rely on idiots like Bobsprit to spread
their hatred and lies. The trouble is nobody listens
to such fools anymore. Hatred makes these ghouls so
easy to spot. Hatred twistsw their already warped
thinking so severely that even comatose people can
see the hatred being spewed in every statement
which erupts from the festering mouths of brain-dead
liberals like Bobsprit, Donal and Navigator who do
nothing but parrot the liberal party line and further
cause the demise of their already hastily declining
political bent causing the liberal wing of the Democrat
party to be seen as representative of the entire party
and causes the rapidly failing Democrat party to
become more and more untenable each and every day.

Keep it up Booby! Every one of your posts represents
about a dozen more votes for President George W. Bush
in 2004!

S.Simon

HUh?

Default By George, it''s a worry

By George, it's a worry

09nov03

IT IS astonishing that old university radicals haven't adopted George Bush
to their psychedelic hearts.

This week Bush confirmed that he really is a child of the protest
generation.
When the United States President was young, Leftist radicals everywhere
sneered at the US for cosying up to corrupt dictators and Right-wing
generalissimos.

The US policy then was as former president Franklin D. Roosevelt allegedly
put it: "They may be sons of bitches, but they're our sons of bitches." The
Shah, Marcos, Pinochet -- the lot.

But last week Bush said: No more. Morality was the best policy. The US could
no longer afford to make friends with dictators.

"Sixty years of Western nations excusing and accommodating the lack of
freedom in the Middle East did nothing to make us safe because in the long
run stability cannot be purchased at the expense of liberty," he declared.

In the end, the dictator is always shot. Or toppled. And then his foreign
friends look to the world like weasels.

This is the moral rhetoric our hip revolutionaries have waited their lives
to hear. But hearing it from a Right-wing President confuses them.

And so, in their floundering, we see the Left even now defending from US
"aggression" fine statesmen like Saddam Hussein. It's a policy Roosevelt
would applaud.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

More of our proud youth has died, this time in ANOTHER chopper crash. Bush

is
back to calling the conflict a "war: after billing us for an event that

said it
wasn't.
This is NOT what America is about. Jessica Lynch had courage...courage to