Capt. Mooron

Default Bush Kills Again

"Joe" wrote in message

| If we learned anything from
| Vietnam its to finish what we start and use every tool at our desposal
| to get the job done right the first time.

I believe what you learned from Vietnam is to Cut & Run when after 25 the
staggering loses of life became repulsive to your own population! So what
have you failed to learn from Vietnam? Don't fight the enemy on their terms?
Lost in Irag, Don't allow the enemy to dictate engagements? Lost on Irag...
Don't let politics influence strategy!... Lost on Irag!

Your comments coming from a country founded by revolution is truly pathetic!
You have completely forgotten your roots and the strength of the ideals and
determination that allowed you to win against much greater odds! You have
become what your founders hated so much!

CM

Bobsprit

It must really suck to see President George W. Bush going up in the
polls,

Down 17% overall. Don't you read?

RB
Horvath

On 07 Nov 2003 01:37:26 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

It must really suck to see President George W. Bush going up in the
polls,

Down 17% overall. Don't you read?

Republicans Gain in Crucial Swing States

NewsMax.com Wires
Thursday, Nov. 6, 2003

WASHINGTON – Republicans have made significant gains in crucial swing
states, in large part because of President Bush's post-Sept. 11
stewardship, according to an extensive analysis of American voters.

The percentage of registered voters who identified themselves as
Republicans increased in Michigan, Minnesota and Iowa: three states
that Democrat Al Gore captured in the 2000 election. At the same time,
the GOP experienced a hefty gain in Arkansas while grabbing the edge
in Tennessee and Florida, according to the analysis by Pew Research
Center for the People & the Press.

In Florida, the decisive state three years ago, Democrats held a
five-point advantage leading up to the 2000 contest. Since the Sept.
11 terrorist attacks, 37 percent of Floridians identify themselves as
Republicans, 36 percent as Democrats.

The swing toward the GOP could make it easier for Bush in next year's
election, with fewer competitive states in play, and harder for the
eventual Democrat nominee to unseat the president.

"Republicans are in much better shape than they were four years ago,"
said Andrew Kohut, director of Pew Research Center.

The poll, including a review of 80,000 interviews over the last three
years, found Republican gains among every major voting bloc except
blacks, with the greatest gains among Hispanics in the West, white
Catholics and white evangelical Protestants.

Those gains were largely because of "the positive impact of Bush"
responding to the terrorist attacks, Kohut said. Bush continues to get
strong ratings on his handling of the terror threat, even as his
support has dropped on other issues such as Iraq and the economy.

Republican gains have pulled the GOP even with Democrats on political
affiliation. Just about a third, 31 percent, identified themselves as
Republicans and a third, 32 percent, said they were Democrats.

The results are based on a poll of 2,528 adults from July 14 to Aug.
5, another poll in mid-October of 1,515 adults and a review of
interviews over the past three years. The margin of sampling error was
plus or minus 2 percentage points for the larger sample and 3
percentage points for the October poll.

___

© 2003 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be
published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.
Jonathan Ganz

Sort of like you gaining weight for you tits.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com