Capt. Mooron

Default What a USCG Master's license is good for?

Oddly enough I got a receipt of arrival from the CIA on that transmission!!!

That's the last time I photocopy my butt and send off the picture!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| 610-856-0811
|
| "Joe" wrote in message
| m...
| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| hey, that would look good in my office. Where can I buy one of those?
| And
| how much $$?
|
| Scotty
|
| Send me your fax number and I shoot you a copy over.
|

| "Joe" wrote
| vessel..........
|
| And it looks damn good hanging on the bulkhead. Has a picture of a
big
| ol Ship like the USS America and a Cargo vessel, that the snipes
have
| seperate quarter on the stern, with the smoke. And a offshore tug.
| Most likey an engraving from the 1930's. Kinda Purdy.
|
| Joe
| USMM Officer

Simple Simon

Scan it and e-mail it to me as an attachment and I'll
Photoshop your name into it and send it back. You
can then print it and everyone will think you're a
real Master.

S.Simon

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

hey, that would look good in my office. Where can I buy one of those?

And
how much $$?

Scotty

Send me your fax number and I shoot you a copy over.

"Joe" wrote
vessel..........

And it looks damn good hanging on the bulkhead. Has a picture of a big
ol Ship like the USS America and a Cargo vessel, that the snipes have
seperate quarter on the stern, with the smoke. And a offshore tug.
Most likey an engraving from the 1930's. Kinda Purdy.

Joe
USMM Officer

Joe

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
got it, Thanks, Joe.

Scotty

No problem, Like the USGG commander told me, " Now you can go and make
the big bucks Captain".

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

hey, that would look good in my office. Where can I buy one of those?

And
how much $$?

Scotty

Send me your fax number and I shoot you a copy over.

"Joe" wrote
vessel..........

And it looks damn good hanging on the bulkhead. Has a picture of a big
ol Ship like the USS America and a Cargo vessel, that the snipes have
seperate quarter on the stern, with the smoke. And a offshore tug.
Most likey an engraving from the 1930's. Kinda Purdy.

Joe
USMM Officer

COAST GUARD 6-PAC/100 TON MASTER LICENSE Item number: 3643756751 [email protected] Cruising 0 December 7th 03 02:12 PM
Repost - this is so good it deserves to be read more than once Simple Simon ASA 12 October 20th 03 10:33 PM
boat license question gmar General 38 October 6th 03 10:10 PM
Good weekend, except for one little cover problem. Calif Bill General 0 July 30th 03 05:18 AM