Thom Stewart

Default Donal's Old Friend

Donal,

Your Ole Friend, the "Concorde's" final Landing will be here in the
Pacific Northwest.

She will land in Seattle next Wednesday for it's final landing.

It will be on display in "The Museum of Flight" She will be another
Retiree along with Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

No Nav,

I live in the Great Pacific NORTHWEST!!
As the Concorde will soon settle in. The Land of Snow Capped Mountains,
Wild Running Rivers, Fiords. Straits, Sounds, Bays and Ocean. More
Islands than I can count. I'll not say it is the greatest area but for
me it SURE as hell will fill the Bill.

Ole Thom

The_navigator©

OK I though you said she was going to move in with another retiree (you)
at the aviation museum...

Cheers MC

Thom Stewart wrote:

No Nav,

I live in the Great Pacific NORTHWEST!!
As the Concorde will soon settle in. The Land of Snow Capped Mountains,
Wild Running Rivers, Fiords. Straits, Sounds, Bays and Ocean. More
Islands than I can count. I'll not say it is the greatest area but for
me it SURE as hell will fill the Bill.

Ole Thom

Portable VHF Gift for a Friend... Harry Krause General 13 November 30th 03 02:30 PM
Our missing friend akasharkbow General 2 September 29th 03 11:28 AM
For a friend.......... Bill Kiene General 4 August 12th 03 05:49 AM