katysails

Default TR

Post some pics

It was bad enlough last week when I had to look at pics of Mr Seahag's =
feet..now you want bloody MC feet...Is there no limit to what this group =
wants????

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

DSK

katysails wrote:

That's your poor Southern blood showing, Doug...you forget our kids were brought up swimming in Lake Michigan and in unheated pools....

I don't have 'poor blood' (that's an old country euphemism for STDs BTW) but I do have thin Southern blood. I've done my share of jumping
in cold water but I never really liked it. Beats getting eaten by black flies, for example....

DSK

katysails

Beats getting eaten by black flies, for example....

It's only bad when there is no wind...and they're not nearly as big as =
your mosquitos and don't carry malaria...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

John Cairns

Just show some blood on the deck.
John Cairns

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Seahag

katysails wrote:

Post some pics

It was bad enlough last week when I had to look at pics of Mr Seahag's
feet..now you want bloody MC feet...Is there no limit to what this group
wants????

Be thankful he was wearing shoes!

Seahag

Mitch Brown

DSK wrote in message
katysails wrote:

I've been swimming in Florida off St Pete Beach and had dolphins swim up

but Lake Michigan doesn't have any friendly critters that like to visit, I
like the expressions on their faces....they're fascinating creatures.

Yes, and they are quite intelligent. I've often wondered if whales &

porpoises are smarter than we are.

If they were smarter than we are they wouldn't get caught in nets and they
would have weapons
of mass distruction and the human race would be in big trouble.

Mitch

Our oldest son swam with a dolphin in Dingle Bay in Ireland..we have a

picture of that....

And I bet it took him a week sitting in front of the fireplace to get warm

again.... the coldest winter I've ever experienced was a summer in
Ireland....

DSK

Scott Vernon

"Seahag" wrote

Be thankful, he was wearing just his shoes!

Seahag

katysails

Be thankful he was wearing shoes!

Seahag

I am....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Be thankful, he was wearing just his shoes!

Seahag

I on;y saw the knees down part....

--=20
katysails