Bobsprit

Default LOCOLOSS

And to prove it all...and the real reason why Loco is just plain LOCO MAD!!!

I actually have pretty sailing women to sail with. He likes to call them names.
(Wonder why?) But the truth is that they are all friends of mine in the film
business here in NY and in LA. In fact the one pictured here is currently
closing out Hide and Seek with DeNiro until his treatments are over.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/irenesails.jpg
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
And to prove it all...and the real reason why Loco is just plain LOCO

MAD!!!

I actually have pretty sailing women to sail with. He likes to call them

names.
(Wonder why?) But the truth is that they are all friends of mine in the

film
business here in NY and in LA. In fact the one pictured here is currently
closing out Hide and Seek with DeNiro until his treatments are over.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/irenesails.jpg

Is she the one standing in front of the big ladder?

Regards

Donal

SAIL LOCO

You gotta love that ladder.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

The very nice C&C 32 nav station with hutch...

LOL................ You make yourself look worse everytime you touch the
keyboard. The Express 30 happens to have a nav station with a "hutch" also.
You really should get on a boat if your going to attempt to flame it.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Bobsprit

LOL................ You make yourself look worse everytime you touch the
keyboard. The Express 30 happens to have a nav station with a "hutch" also.

Not the one I was aboard, and never one pictured anywhere here.
Loco, you're just talking while I actually back up what I say.
Do you even have a boat? Of course...who'd lie about having an obscure dated
racer like an Express!?

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

looks small, cramped, and was too techie for being
useful.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Another reason why the Express loses...

The very nice C&C 32 nav station with hutch...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/navstation.jpg

Lady Pilot

"Bobsprit" wrote:

The very nice C&C 32 nav station with hutch...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/navstation.jpg

Just a question, Bob. What's that white spot on the cushion? Is that where
you sit when you watch Susy having sex? LOL!

LP (sorry, couldn't resist)