two wheels

Default LIST: NAUTICAL THREADS - OCT 19, 03 TO OCT 26, 03 - ALT.SAILING.ASA

http://www.cotse.net/users/wheelsx2/...903_102603.txt

Jonathan Ganz

I'm just wondering what the point of this is....

"two wheels" wrote in message
http://www.cotse.net/users/wheelsx2/...903_102603.txt

two wheels

Simple Simon

Yep, back in the good ole days when Capt. Neal was
running things there was lots of good information to
be had around here.

Now that Bobsprit has taken over the reins we get
more and more of the same old puerile garbage day
in and day out.

Pathetic, really!

S.Simon - wishes Capt. Neal would return.

katysails

I read it for the content dispensation...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Yep, back in the good ole days when Capt. Neal was
running things there was lots of good information to
be had around here.

Now that Bobsprit has taken over the reins we get
more and more of the same old puerile garbage day
in and day out.

Pathetic, really!

S.Simon - wishes Capt. Neal would return.

Hmmm... so do I.

Anybody know where he is?

Regards

Donal

Lady Pilot

"two wheels" wrote:
http://www.cotse.net/users/wheelsx2/...903_102603.txt

Thanks, two wheels. Since I had to get a new computer and then rebuild it
from sratch, I had to redown load all of the headers.

This will save me much time going straight to the content dispensation
threads. LOL!

LP