Simple Simon

Default NAUTICAL THREADS - OCT 19, 03 TO OCT 26, 03 - ALT.SAILING.ASA

Yep, back in the good ole days when Capt. Neal was
running things there was lots of good information to
be had around here.

Now that Bobsprit has taken over the reins we get
more and more of the same old puerile garbage day
in and day out.

Pathetic, really!

S.Simon - wishes Capt. Neal would return.