Dixi

Default Nikky Warrensonn, lying doper boy.

Nik wrote in
:

Hey liar!

Where's that proof I'm Roger?

Well nazi boy?

Bertie

Nik

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:57:15 GMT, Dixi wrote:

Nik wrote in
:

Hey liar!

You're no-one to talk.

Where's that proof I'm Roger?

Its coming. It will suprise you.

Well nazi boy?

Given that you've been so unbelievably rude AND you've tried to get me
into trouble with Law Enforcement you are in no position to demand
anything.

You're the one who keeps morphing to avoid my killfile....something
you said that you'd never do well....who's lying now?

Ploink

Nik
Bertie the Bunyip

Nik wrote in
:

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:57:15 GMT, Dixi wrote:

Nik wrote in
m:

Hey liar!

You're no-one to talk.

Yes, i am, actually.

Where's that proof I'm Roger?

Its coming. It will suprise you.

Certainly will since you're lying.

Well nazi boy?

Given that you've been so unbelievably rude AND you've tried to get me
into trouble with Law Enforcement you are in no position to demand
anything.

Yeah, dodge dodge.

And who's trying to get you into trouble with law enforcement?

you do that yourself by breaking the law, nazi boy.

You're the one who keeps morphing to avoid my killfile....something
you said that you'd never do well....who's lying now?

you.

Ploink

Ploink ploink ploik!

Bwahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhhahw!