Bobsprit

Default Today's the day...sniffle...

I think I'm hauling Alien today.....booo hooo!!!

I'll still get some sailing in on my friend's Bristol and J24, but all boats
must be out by October 31st!

RB

Bobsprit

I'm hoping this weekend will be okay to sail in the sound.

I'll be sailing tomorrow most of the day. Should be nice!

RB
Bobsprit

It should be great both days! Only crybaby wimps like Bobby Sue pull
their boats this early.

I'm sailing, Jane. You'll be posting for sure!

RB