Bobsprit

Default Bush Blows

Can Bush approval rating sink lower? Statistically, he's at an all time low.
His party is desperate to publish the flows and ignore the more frequent ebbs,
but no one is fooled.
Bush has the USA stuck in Iraq for no good reason. Our people are dying daily
and in greater numbers since the Bush-brain announced the war was over. We are
an international laughing stock. We entered Iraq with little support and now
beg for money to aid the rebuilding effort. Could this country look worse?
And now bush is everywhere but here as the country founders. Worst of all, he
has almost no connection with the people of this country, probably the most
extended version of a hands-off president since Reagan.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Of course, this is way, way off topic, but they were giving
the stats on how we're perceived in the Philippines. We
used to have a 75% approval rating pre-Bushy. Now, it's
around 15%, which is typical now for other countries. Maybe
we should let Laura get involved. Everyone respects librarians.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

Default Bush Blows In

Did you have to get any specific vaccines for the visit?

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
The man paid our little banana plantation a visit.
Blew in at 10pm with a huge entourage of security guys.
Addressed Parliament and told us how much he loved us and free speech
after being asked why the two Oz guys in Guamtanamo had not been
returned home when the Yanks had.
Then blew out at about 11am.
Wonder if he'll ever visit his chums again?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.
Who spends an hour tuning before every race not just when new sails go on