Lady Pilot

Default A Jealous Child

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

I can
tell just from the feel of things down below if she's sailing to

optimum or
in the groove.

Oh, I bet you can! ;-)

LP (wanna chat?)

Jonathan Ganz

I thought you were looking for a serious sailing ng... so,
you haven't found anything yet?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
We don't envy you and are truely happy for your
successes.

If this is so, then you must leave this group. Such maturity is not

welcome
here.

RB

Capt. Mooron

Oh you're Good!.... in a wicked, naughty way! I like that! ;-)

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
|
| I can
| tell just from the feel of things down below if she's sailing to
| optimum or
| in the groove.
|
| Oh, I bet you can! ;-)
|
| LP (wanna chat?)

katysails

Yep. I had the beers, Bill had the breasts!

Haggy

Pretty good feet, too.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jeff Morris

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it brings to mind an old favorite (I heard it
from Jim Kweskin):

SADIE GREEN, THE VAMP OF NEW ORLEANS
HAS MORE BOYS THAN THE NAVY HAS MARINES.
WHEN SHE STARTS TO DANCE OH GEE!
MAMA MAMA PIN A ROSE ON ME
SHE MAKES THE BALD MEN TEAR THEIR HAIR
NOW HOLD HER TIGHT DON'T LET HER REAR.
SINCE THIS DANCIN' BABY CAME TO TOWN
SHE'S TURNED EVERYTHING RIGHT UPSIDE DOWN.
OH BOY WHAT A CATCH
SHE GOT GREAT BIG EYES AND FEET TO MATCH
WHAT A QUEEN, SADIE GREEN,
SHE'S THE VAMP OF NEW ORLEANS.

http://www.ragwagon.com/sadie.htm

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

The_navigator©

Oh go get a room you two!

Cheers MC

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
|
| I can
| tell just from the feel of things down below if she's sailing to
| optimum or
| in the groove.
|
| Oh, I bet you can! ;-)
|
| LP (wanna chat?)

katysails

I'm not sure what you're talking about...

That's for sure...but it was a good try....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Seahag

katysails wrote:

Yep. I had the beers, Bill had the breasts!

Haggy

Pretty good feet, too.

Heh heh heh:^)

Seahag

The Carrolls

Amen
"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
Sorry Bob, you're wrong on just about all counts. With perhaps a few

exceptions, no one
is angry or jealous of your life or your boat. Your 32 may be nice but

its hardly
"superior." You keep claiming to sail a lot, but you never leave your

little corner of
LIS, nor have you been out for more than one or two nights. Almost

everyone here has
sailed longer and further than you. Even the boats you trash the most

seem to get used
more than yours. A number of us have been paid to sail for years. Others

have taken
extended trips far beyond anything you dream of. And a number of us are

retired or taking
time off for sailing and family obligations.

Sorry Bob, no one here is angry or outraged, though most of us are rather

embarrassed for
you.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
This group is obviously angry about my superior C&C 32 and outraged that

I will
have the 34XL next. Like any child, their only recourse is to complain

about
how I play with my toy!
Surely they'd make better use of it!
But how??? I already sail more than most of the people here. I deserve

better
and better vessels. I also deserve to pay less than the rest of the

world.
Why?
Because I sail and make time for my work.
The rest of you work and make time to sail.
You all have it ass-backwards because sailing is a hobby for you. It's

not
truly in your hearts and souls.
There will be an even nicer boat after the C&C 34XL.
Because it's what I deserve.

The rest of you make up one seasick and jealous child.

Capt RB