Bobsprit

Default Hand Held digital Windspeed meters?

I was meaning the type that has a shackle key and spike as well as the
blade.

Yup. The whale bone one had that, as do most of my sailing knives. I've got 5
or 6 of varying quality.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Yup. The whale bone one had that, as do most of my sailing knives. I've
got 5
| or 6 of varying quality.

All ornamental and not to be used in real life applications...... a blade
reflects it's owner. ;-)

CM

Thom Stewart

Here we go again

Wally I have one of those bearing compasses. From my Boyscout days.
Still works fine. The magifier folds down over the face a the compass
and the lid closes over the whole thing. I 77 yrs old now and I must
have gotten that compass when I was about 12 yrs, Working on merit
badgers.

NO MORE PLEASE!

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

he higher the wind speed the higher the ball goes up the tube. Not
much to go wrong and it doesn't need batteries.
I'll bet none of your sailing friends have one of those. )

One of my racing buddies has one of those. It sort of works.

RB
Thom Stewart

Wrong Mark,

I've have one! Used it for years.. There is a hole you can cover with
you finger to change the range. I wouldn't be without mine,

AND; "I"ll Drink to THAT!"

Ole Thom
P/S If I remember correctly, I think I paid under 5 bucks. Can't
remember for sure that was over forty years ago and three boats ago. So
I would say it's a good buy at $12.00