Bobsprit

Default Film Opening

The film I produced, Shot, will open at the Village East Cinema Theatre, Nov.
13th as part of the NY Indie Film festival. It's sold out, so you can't
come!!!!

My next film, written and directed by yours truly, starts production in the
spring!

Hooooh ahhhhh!!!

Capt RB
Martin Baxter

Bobsprit wrote:

The film I produced, Shot, will open at the Village East Cinema Theatre, Nov.
13th as part of the NY Indie Film festival. It's sold out, so you can't
come!!!!

My next film, written and directed by yours truly, starts production in the
spring!

Hooooh ahhhhh!!!

Capt RB

Funny, TicketWeb is still selling tickets? Which one is yours, 'Shooting
at the Moon'?

Cheers
Marty
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
The film I produced, Shot, will open at the Village East Cinema Theatre, Nov.
13th as part of the NY Indie Film festival. It's sold out, so you can't
come!!!!

My next film, written and directed by yours truly, starts production in the
spring!

Suzy does the Bronx????

Bobsprit

Funny, TicketWeb is still selling tickets? Which one is yours, 'Shooting
at the Moon'?

Ticketweb has 35 tickets left, by invite code only. All other tickets sold out
after the 2nd day!

RB

Hanoi Jane

I thought you film opened in Yonkers last week at the film festival.

It was shown between "Destination Moon" and "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".

In fact, you were interviewed on CNN.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
The film I produced, Shot, will open at the Village East Cinema Theatre,

Nov.
13th as part of the NY Indie Film festival. It's sold out, so you can't
come!!!!

My next film, written and directed by yours truly, starts production in

the
spring!

Hooooh ahhhhh!!!

Capt RB

Bobsprit

It was shown between "Destination Moon" and "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".

Poor idiot doesn't even know that Destination Moon is a George Pal classic.

RB