BoatBanter.com

-   -   Film Opening (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17958-film-opening.html)

Bobsprit October 16th 03 01:14 PM

Film Opening

The film I produced, Shot, will open at the Village East Cinema Theatre, Nov.
13th as part of the NY Indie Film festival. It's sold out, so you can't
come!!!!

My next film, written and directed by yours truly, starts production in the
spring!

Hooooh ahhhhh!!!

Capt RB

Martin Baxter October 16th 03 03:24 PM

Film Opening

Bobsprit wrote:

The film I produced, Shot, will open at the Village East Cinema Theatre, Nov.
13th as part of the NY Indie Film festival. It's sold out, so you can't
come!!!!

My next film, written and directed by yours truly, starts production in the
spring!

Hooooh ahhhhh!!!

Capt RB

Funny, TicketWeb is still selling tickets? Which one is yours, 'Shooting
at the Moon'?

Cheers
Marty

Simple Simon October 16th 03 05:08 PM

Film Opening

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
The film I produced, Shot, will open at the Village East Cinema Theatre, Nov.
13th as part of the NY Indie Film festival. It's sold out, so you can't
come!!!!

My next film, written and directed by yours truly, starts production in the
spring!

Suzy does the Bronx????

Bobsprit October 16th 03 06:46 PM

Film Opening

Funny, TicketWeb is still selling tickets? Which one is yours, 'Shooting
at the Moon'?

Ticketweb has 35 tickets left, by invite code only. All other tickets sold out
after the 2nd day!

RB

Hanoi Jane October 17th 03 02:11 AM

Film Opening

I thought you film opened in Yonkers last week at the film festival.

It was shown between "Destination Moon" and "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".

In fact, you were interviewed on CNN.

Bobsprit October 17th 03 02:13 AM

Film Opening

It was shown between "Destination Moon" and "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".

Poor idiot doesn't even know that Destination Moon is a George Pal classic.

RB

Joe October 17th 03 05:27 PM

Film Opening

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
It was shown between "Destination Moon" and "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".

Poor idiot doesn't even know that Destination Moon is a George Pal classic.

RB

Won a academy award I heard.

JB