Simple Simon

Default COLREGS - The final word on pecking order in restricted visibility.

Go pick your nose or something constructive like
that because it's clear you have too little knowledge
to play with us big boys!

S.Simon

"Rick" wrote in message nk.net...
Simple Simon wrote:

So, to set things straight with respect to the ongoing
and lame and just plain incorrect arguments presented
by Jeff Morris, Shenn44, Otnmbrd, and Rick, here's
four facts that cannot be disputed.

??? Why drag me into your fantasy world, Nil?

All I ever did was call you a nautical wannabe. The last thing in the
world I would ever do is argue about the COLREGS with the Cliff Claven
of a.s.a.

Shenn and Otnmbrd are unlimited masters with a career at sea actually
operating ships so I do believe they are a bit more qualified to
interpret the COLREGS than, what is it you claim to hold, a 6 pack MOTOR
ticket or something?

The only thing I can see in your post that cannot be disputed is this
determined adherence to your nautical fantasy life and your peculiar
need to shop it around so many newsgroups.

Rick

Rick

Simple Simon wrote:
Go pick your nose or something constructive like
that because it's clear you have too little knowledge
to play with us big boys!

The key to documenting your time is to do it on boats you have owned
recently. Then it is on the honor system. You have to show proof that
you own the boats but they take your word for the time you have sailed

them. Hint! Hint!

I've plenty enough time in three years on one of my two boats.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

ROFLMAO Yeah, it must be the Whaler 'cause your toy license is for
MOTOR!!! You can't pass the test to get a sail endorsement and the only
motor you can operate is an outboard ...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

S.Simon - A legitimate Master.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ... a "master" of the keyboard, an
internet wannabe, the fastest backpeddler, and the master of fraud in ASA.

This just gets better and better ... best laugh since Jax bailed out in
shame.

Rick

Rick

otnmbrd wrote:

ROFL You're dinky little license and sailboat, will NEVER make you one
of the "Big Boys"..... never mind your lack of experience and/or knowledge.

Nil couldn't get a job as a messman, he simply is not qualified. If he
was fit enough, could afford and pass the training, and somehow managed
to get an STCW certificate his attitude would get him kicked off at the
first port anyway.

Have seen a lot of his type dragging their gear down the gangway over
the years, one trippers who found out it takes more than a big mouth to
be a seaman.

Nil is singing and dancing now, backed into a corner, shown to be a
fraud and nothing more than just another internet wannabe ...

Rick

COLREGS - The final word on pecking order in restricted visibility. Simple Simon General 84 October 19th 03 05:41 AM
Perception Joe ASA 60 October 17th 03 12:42 PM
Ellen MacArthur, Tthe Reluctant Heroine Gerard Weatherby ASA 97 August 8th 03 01:03 AM
A tough question for Jeff and Shen44 otnmbrd ASA 53 July 30th 03 06:14 PM