Alan Gomes

Default Propane BBQ recommendations

I'm looking at different propane BBQ grills and I'd appreciate opinions on
the best one to get. At this point I'm leaning toward the larger Force 10
model. Any other models that I should check into?

Thanks,
Alan Gomes

Simple Simon

The Force 10 is far and away the best overall and parts can be
gotten most anywhere. Buy a spare burner and a spare regulator
when you buy the unit because after three or four years you're
gonna need them.

S.Simon