BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cheating Or Not? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17910-cheating-not.html)

The_navigator© October 14th 03 01:17 AM

Cheating Or Not?

Passing close by in a power boat and upsetting the rumbos!

Cheers MC

Donal wrote:

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

Why then are you surpised! I'd give you a dirty look too!

Why?

Regards

Donal

Donal October 14th 03 01:42 AM

Cheating Or Not?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Passing close by in a power boat and upsetting the rumbos!

What would you suggest that we should have done in the circumstances?

Regards

Donal

katysails October 14th 03 01:43 AM

Cheating Or Not?

Have you ever sailed a fast dinghy?

Donal,
She's never sailed...she's a motorboater wannabe....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32