Roy G. Biv

Default 50 ton monohull @ 40 knots

http://www.mari-cha4.com//frameset.php
Simple Simon

"Roy G. Biv" wrote in message m...
http://www.mari-cha4.com//frameset.php

Good luck to them all. It looks like a very professional operation in
that they are keeping all women off the boat.

http://www.mari-cha4.com//public_www/crew.php

Ric

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Roy G. Biv" wrote in message

m...
http://www.mari-cha4.com//frameset.php

Good luck to them all. It looks like a very professional operation in
that they are keeping all women off the boat.

http://www.mari-cha4.com//public_www/crew.php

Look at all those kiwis in the crew. No wonder we need lots of immigrants.

PeterD

Ric wrote:

http://www.mari-cha4.com//public_www/crew.php

Look at all those kiwis in the crew.

Plus the rig was made by a New Zealand company, Southern Spars, the
sails are made by North Sails New Zealand, and one of the designers is a
Kiwi.

What's more amazing is that there are two *Americans* in the crew!
I thought the only American who had the skill and experience to sail all
the way across the Atlantic was Simple Simon, and he was too busy
posting to the internet with his 500 mile wifi setup.

--
Pd
Jonathan Ganz

Many tris and cats have made better than 500 miles a day.

"Roy G. Biv" wrote in message
m...
http://www.mari-cha4.com//frameset.php

God Bless Texas

"Roy G. Biv" wrote in message
m...
http://www.mari-cha4.com//frameset.php

OK, I'll bite - where does the 40 knot figure come into it?

525 nautical miles in 24 hours = about 21 - 22 knots average. Was there a
max. speed somewhere that's not discussed on the website?