Bobsprit

Default There's No Way Around It!

I just forgot that you don't
know how to take pictures.....

Let's see you post pics as good as these....done with a low end unit...no
filters or processing...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/typsun.jpg

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/stargray.jpg

RB
Bobsprit

Going sailing, huh? LIAR!

Yup. Suzanne and I are sailing aboard Trouble, a very nice J24. Just waiting
for her to come home from school.
Pics will be posted tomorrow!

RB
sv \Sensoria\

You call this a good pic? ....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room1.jpg

Were you trying to achieve the dark look?
As I can not see your famous TV system?

You can not use AOL as an excuse in not turning on your flash....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I apologize.......you do have a good camera...I just forgot that you don't
know how to take pictures.....

I worked as a still photographer for some time at Finely Studios, large

format
and 35mm.
You know nothing about pictures, proven by the fact that you think AOL is

proper venue for them!

RB

sv \Sensoria\

Here are some of my pic's..... http://www.pbase.com/oceana
I never even read the manual of my camera....so I'm happy to know........
without being a famous photographer like you....that I can take an
occasional good pic.....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I just forgot that you don't
know how to take pictures.....

Let's see you post pics as good as these....done with a low end unit...no
filters or processing...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/typsun.jpg

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/stargray.jpg

RB

Bobsprit

You call this a good pic? ....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room1.jpg

Were you trying to achieve the dark look?
As I can not see your famous TV system?

This is with available light and no flash. With the black curtains do you
realize what I would have to do to get them lit correctly, while preserving the
lighting scheme.
Let's teach you a few things!
Here's a pic of an initial trial setup for the system right after the new
carpet was down. The curtains arent' even hung properly yet.
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/rtheatre.jpg
Remote flash kinda stark, eh? It's possible to bounce the flash or card it, of
course, but the pics are fine. They were both posted together. The "dark"
version is great at full resolution of 5 MP taken with the C50. AOL's easy
designer doesn't help.
Are you learning yet?
With large format camera, such an 8X10, i'd have made a double exposure by
slipping the sheet..not that you know what that means!

RB

Bobsprit

so I'm happy to know........
without being a famous photographer like you....that I can take an
occasional good pic.....

You should read the manual. Also, learn composition. The pic with the boat on
the lawn is nice. All the others are typical snaps.

RB

sv \Sensoria\

Call that a fleet? Pahtuey - a bunch of motor boats.

These are not recreational boater's.....they are fishermen who make a living
off the sea.....they don't brag about going out everyday....they
must.....sometimes they don't return....
They even know more about the sea then Bob.....I know that's hard to
believe....but it's true.....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I just forgot that you don't
know how to take pictures.....

Let's see you post pics as good as these....done with a low end

unit...no
filters or processing...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/typsun.jpg

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/stargray.jpg

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Well, you accused me of going soft...

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

And, just what's wrong with mauve-colored cushions on a
boat? And, isn't it just a wee bit presumptuous to judge other's
tastes in colors?

S.Simon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Pardon. At least Bob doesn't have Mauve on his boat.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news
Mauve!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Well, at least the purple isn't on your boat.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I would like to see the rest of the system....
As I'm trying to induce a coma on myself.....

Here ya go! Please enjoy your coma! I've since added a second

Rotel
1080
amp to
match the 1075 and and added a pair of Snell J3's for listing to

certain
types
of non orechestral classical recordings. I removed the Conrad

Johnson
amp
which
is now in the bedroom. The TV is high def of course. Watching and

hearing
In
the Flesh or ELO live or Steely Dan concerts can bring a tear to

the
eye.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room1.jpg

And before you ask....the well matched B&W rear channels...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room2.jpg

RB