Bobsprit

Default There's No Way Around It!

I'll be sailing this afternoon...and you all won't be!

Hoooh ahhh!!!

RB
sv \Sensoria\

You mean you will not be snapping any pictures of your subwoofer this
afternoon?

I would like to see the rest of the system....
As I'm trying to induce a coma on myself.....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I'll be sailing this afternoon...and you all won't be!

Hoooh ahhh!!!

RB

Bobsprit

I would like to see the rest of the system....
As I'm trying to induce a coma on myself.....

Here ya go! Please enjoy your coma! I've since added a second Rotel 1080 amp to
match the 1075 and and added a pair of Snell J3's for listing to certain types
of non orechestral classical recordings. I removed the Conrad Johnson amp which
is now in the bedroom. The TV is high def of course. Watching and hearing In
the Flesh or ELO live or Steely Dan concerts can bring a tear to the eye.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room1.jpg

And before you ask....the well matched B&W rear channels...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room2.jpg

RB
SAIL LOCO

I'll be sailing this afternoon...and you all won't be!

How can one person be wrong so many times? Your such a retard. It's Wednesday
and many people on here sail on Wednesday.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
sv \Sensoria\

I have a Samsung HD setup....not as good as yours but I got it free....being
that we sold Samsung components for awhile.....
My question is why do you have the amp and other equipment right in front of
the TV?.....I can't see but is that your subwoofer on top of the TV?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I would like to see the rest of the system....
As I'm trying to induce a coma on myself.....

Here ya go! Please enjoy your coma! I've since added a second Rotel 1080

amp to
match the 1075 and and added a pair of Snell J3's for listing to certain

types
of non orechestral classical recordings. I removed the Conrad Johnson amp

which
is now in the bedroom. The TV is high def of course. Watching and hearing

In
the Flesh or ELO live or Steely Dan concerts can bring a tear to the eye.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room1.jpg

And before you ask....the well matched B&W rear channels...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room2.jpg

RB

sv \Sensoria\

Forget the speakers...get yourself a good digital camera....(I can't see
anything in your pics)
Forget the mega pixes...get one with a good lens....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I'll be sailing this afternoon...and you all won't be!

Hoooh ahhh!!!

RB

Bobsprit

My question is why do you have the amp and other equipment right in front of
the TV?.....I can't see but is that your subwoofer on top of the TV?

The amp is on the floor by the TV so I can have short cable runs to everything
(except the rear channel).
The unit on top of the set is a B&W CDM center channel with top fireing tweeter
housing.

The sub is actually next to the sofa. It's a very powerful Paradigm 2200, rated
down to 18hz, but probably more like 22 or 24.

You can see it here, big box at left....this is an old pic before rears were
upgraded.
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/rtheatre2.jpg

RB

Bobsprit

Forget the speakers...get yourself a good digital camera....(I can't see
anything in your pics)
Forget the mega pixes...get one with a good lens....

I have a Canon G2, one of the better cameras around for under 1K. Those pics
were taken with an Olympus C50, and some with a Camedia 360L.

RB

BE

this evening is race day in Oyster Bay, where did you get your facts about
not sailing today?