Bobsprit

Default There's No Way Around It!

funny I spend more on my amplifier than this whole system (why is this guy
bragging):

Really? Which amp do you run and what kind of system? The cost of my system is
not that high, under 8K actually. That's a lot to some people, but then I know
people with amps that cost 10K each. It's all relative.
I consider my system pretty good for an apartment setup. When we move to a
house I'll go all the way with exotics.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Well, at least the purple isn't on your boat.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I would like to see the rest of the system....
As I'm trying to induce a coma on myself.....

Here ya go! Please enjoy your coma! I've since added a second Rotel 1080

amp to
match the 1075 and and added a pair of Snell J3's for listing to certain

types
of non orechestral classical recordings. I removed the Conrad Johnson amp

which
is now in the bedroom. The TV is high def of course. Watching and hearing

In
the Flesh or ELO live or Steely Dan concerts can bring a tear to the eye.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room1.jpg

And before you ask....the well matched B&W rear channels...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room2.jpg

RB

Simple Simon

And, just what's wrong with mauve-colored cushions on a
boat? And, isn't it just a wee bit presumptuous to judge other's
tastes in colors?

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Simple Simon

Mauve, adj: of a pale to moderate grayish violet color.

Rely on the dictionary and not your homoerotic understanding
of a word. I guess you're a good example of gay is as gay does.

S.Simon

wrote in message ...
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:28:20 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Mauve!

Pansy Pink Lavender!

BB

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I would like to see the rest of the system....
As I'm trying to induce a coma on myself.....

Here ya go! Please enjoy your coma! I've since added a second Rotel 1080
amp to
match the 1075 and and added a pair of Snell J3's for listing to certain
types
of non orechestral classical recordings. I removed the Conrad Johnson amp
which
is now in the bedroom. The TV is high def of course. Watching and hearing
In
the Flesh or ELO live or Steely Dan concerts can bring a tear to the eye.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room1.jpg

And before you ask....the well matched B&W rear channels...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room2.jpg

RB

Bobsprit

Mauve, adj: of a pale to moderate grayish violet color.

Vio-let: The only color more gay than purple. See Mauve.

Websters 2002

RB
sv \Sensoria\

I have a Canon G2, one of the better cameras around for under 1K. Those
pics
were taken with an Olympus C50, and some with a Camedia 360L.

I apologize.......you do have a good camera...I just forgot that you don't
know how to take pictures.....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Forget the speakers...get yourself a good digital camera....(I can't see
anything in your pics)
Forget the mega pixes...get one with a good lens....

I have a Canon G2, one of the better cameras around for under 1K. Those

pics
were taken with an Olympus C50, and some with a Camedia 360L.

RB

Bobsprit

I apologize.......you do have a good camera...I just forgot that you don't
know how to take pictures.....

I worked as a still photographer for some time at Finely Studios, large format
and 35mm.
You know nothing about pictures, proven by the fact that you think AOL is a
proper venue for them!

RB